ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 74
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That chart doesn't show who took it seriously/mitigated. Go ahead and put up Norway and Finland.
Sure I looked them up, would you like to adjust for population density?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
A lot of those people are used to getting by.
Maaan.....i'm not even gonna.....:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As i keep saying, my life is easier right now. Honestly, if we stayed like this through the rest of the year i'd have no issues personally. Myself, wife and child are A-Ok.

The owner of the shop, i know he's loving it. I barely see the guy anymore. Pretty sure he's out riding quads in the desert right now.

But man, i use to be homeless. For years. I know what my sister is currently going through and i know what Millions of Americans are currently going through....it fucking sucks major ass. You can't sleep. You're hungry. Your future is uncertain. You can't focus on things like "online learning" etc. This is a life changing event for those people. So it's hard for me to not wanna fight for their well being, regardless of how much easier my life has become.
Same here man. I have 2 grandmothers I have to worry about, so it not like I don’t understand the risk.

I just don’t think it’s reasonable to expect low risk people and others that are willing/want to work to not be allowed to do so for several months. The mortality rate simple does not justify it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Maaan.....i'm not even gonna.....:-)
How out of touch do you have to be
[Reply]
Donger 03:18 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Sure, I guess if that's what you need to do now that deaths per million doesn't work for you, even though you chose it. How are you going to adjust it?
[Reply]
DaFace 03:20 PM 05-11-2020
FWIW, you can add population density as a column on Covidly.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:21 PM 05-11-2020
Sure, I guess if that's what you need to do now that deaths per million doesn't work for you, even though you chose it. How are you going to adjust it?
Well I'd like to just use a basic formula, consider neither of us does this for a living.

And while Sweden has 63 people per square mile

Norway = 38
Finland = 39

So I mean i figure that worth something right. Help me out Donger your so good at this.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:22 PM 05-11-2020
Fauci as a policy adviser needs to be fired. His expertise is immunology...not economics. He needs to stay in his lane
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:23 PM 05-11-2020
No it works for me, but you seem to missing the point. Sweden has done NOTHING.

those other two I can't speak for.
[Reply]
Donger 03:23 PM 05-11-2020
Well I'd like to just use a basic formula, consider neither of us does this for a living.

Norway = 38
Finland = 39

So I mean i figure that worth something right. Help me out Donger your so good at this.
I thought you were trying to make a point? If so, please proceed.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:24 PM 05-11-2020

Norway = 38
Finland = 39

I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Are you just trying to say that Sweden is worse because they have higher population density?

There's some truth to that, but it's pretty shaky. South Korea is, of course, the poster child for why that doesn't always work.
[Reply]
Donger 03:24 PM 05-11-2020
No it works for me, but you seem to missing the point. Sweden has done NOTHING.

those other two I can't speak for.
Great. What works for you? Are you trying to make a point based on numbers? Again, great. Let's see your math.

And, no. Sweden hasn't done nothing.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:25 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Are you just trying to say that Sweden is worse because they have higher population density?

There's some truth to that, but it's pretty shaky. South Korea is, of course, the poster child for why that doesn't always work.
Ironically South Korea makes a great point considering they didn't shelter at home.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:25 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We call that burying your head in the sand and pretending reality doesn't exist.
So young people in prime athletic condition are getting cut down by this virus?

Yeah, no they aren't. Take appropriate measures to limit or eliminate direct contact with the old coaches and play ball.

ETA: Perfect opportunity for the NFL to get rid of a bunch of old refs, and replace them with young guys who can keep up with the action.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:26 PM 05-11-2020
In fact take in some Korean Baseball while you are at it... South Korea is already showing you how to do it.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 74
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up