Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:58 AM 07-23-2015

[Reply]
Bowser 11:34 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Seriously, Denver might have the best nickle defense of all time this year.

Von Malik Smith Ware
Trevathan Marhsall
Talib Harris Roby
TJ Ward Stewart

That's 8 Pro Bowl caliber defenders on the field at the same time, and if Roby improves it could be 9.
Denver will be better off after Manning is gone than New England will be after Brady is gone. Denver and Indy will be the cream of the crop in the AFC for awhile.

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:35 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Sah-weet! You got a neck tattoo and a mullet to go with that?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:46 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Sah-weet! You got a neck tattoo and a mullet to go with that?
No but mah woman does!
[Reply]
Jim Lahey 11:56 AM 07-23-2015
Denver is going to drop to a 2nd tier team this year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:11 PM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by Mav:
I think I speak for about all of CP.

Fuck Denver, and Fuck you.
I'm with Mav. Fuck Dungver, and Fuck You!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:16 PM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by SNR:
KC has always had those options when it comes to QB, and they've hit the wall each and every time because what they need isn't available to them.

The Donks are due for the same fate we've been suffering for the past 30 years. Maybe not to that extent, but a good solid dry spell would be nice. Something like what the Cleveland Browns ALWAYS struggle with, maybe.
Fyp
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:12 PM 07-23-2015
Denver will be better off after Manning is gone than New England will be after Brady is gone. Denver and Indy will be the cream of the crop in the AFC for awhile.
Holy fuck you're stupid
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:15 PM 07-23-2015
If a severely flawed Denver team that relied solely on Mannings gimmick system to win games is the cream of the crop without him.....Indy is walking away every year post Brady.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:38 PM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by :
Pete Prisco's Top 5 NFL Myths

1. Peyton Manning is done: The last time I saw Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning walk off the field, a loser in a playoff game to the Indianapolis Colts, I really thought it signaled the end of his career, his body clearly impacting his play in that game and in the second half of the 2014 season.

I spent time with Manning after the Colts game that night, and the passion that always came through seemed replaced by some doubt.

What wasn't known was just how hurt he was late last season, a leg injury that took away his ability to truly drive the football. “It was hard for him to move and use his legs,” a Broncos source said.

Manning has never complained about being hurt, and he's hidden his fair share of pain over the years, but this time it seemed that this injury might finally be the end. I thought it was so.

One problem: Manning still has the drive to play, but, more importantly for him, the drive to do the work to play. There is no half-ass in his game, so it was all-in or out, nothing in between.

When he made the decision to return to the Broncos, the Manning bashers took out their bullhorns again.

“He's washed up. He's too old. He can't throw.”

In the second part of the 2014 season, that was the case. It's clear watching the tape that he was struggling to use his legs to get juice on the football. Quarterbacks need healthy legs. His passes fluttered more than the norm, and they aren't exactly known for being spiral beauties.

But forget the notion that he is washed up. Pop on the tapes from the first 10 games like I did, a stretch that saw him carve up some good teams, and then try and tell me he can't play. He was the same Manning we had come to know in his career, an accurate, smart passer who rolled up big numbers.

Manning finished with 39 touchdown passes last season. In the history of the game, Manning is one of 10 men to throw 39 or more touchdown passes in a season, something he's done three times. The 39 he threw in 2014 were one off the league best of 40 set by Andrew Luck of the Colts.

In the past two seasons, Manning has thrown 94 touchdown passes. And he's done? But it's not just touchdown passes. It's the numbers all the way around, but more than that it's the tape. Manning can still play at a high level when healthy. That's the key moving forward, the health.

Nobody works harder at the game than Manning, both physically and mentally. He will be ready for the season. If he's on the field and he's healthy, he's still one of the five best.

So don't count him out. Anybody who thinks he's done is way off base.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...-stinks-hardly

:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:30 PM 07-29-2015
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...-stinks-hardly

:-)

Can't wait for the game week 2 !!
[Reply]
GoChargers 07:39 PM 07-29-2015
Seriously, Denver might have the best nickle defense of all time this year.

Von Malik Smith Ware
Trevathan Marhsall
Talib Harris Roby
TJ Ward Stewart

That's 8 Pro Bowl caliber defenders on the field at the same time, and if Roby improves it could be 9.
You're right. There's no excuse for Fivehead not to ring this year. If he doesn't get it done with that defense, he's the biggest choker in sports history.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:21 AM 07-30-2015
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
You're right, he's the biggest choker in sports history.
Fyp
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 PM 07-30-2015
Would anyone really be shocked at a six win Denver season?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:07 AM 07-31-2015
No knowmo I wouldn't
[Reply]
Page 35 of 4890
« First < 253132333435 3637383945851355351035 > Last »
Up