ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 57
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:21 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This game is one of the most important games we'll play during the regular season. With one team getting a bye this may be the deciding game. If both teams end up with identical records the winner of this game gets it.
Meh. I wouldn’t worry about the Chiefs ability to go on the road with Mahomes and win a playoff game.

On the other hand, Lamar has been balls at home in two straight playoffs, so maybe Ravens would be better going on the road?

I guess it’d be nice to be the #1 seed, but don’t think the Chiefs require it to get to the Bowl.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:22 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Meh. I wouldn’t worry about the Chiefs ability to go on the road with Mahomes and win a playoff game.

On the other hand, Lamar has been balls at home in two straight playoffs, so maybe Ravens would be better going on the road?

I guess it’d be nice to be the #1 seed, but don’t think the Chiefs require it to get to the Bowl.
Exactly.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:33 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Did you just imply that Mahomes isn't black enough?
Marcellus Wiley never says it outright, but he always picks Lamar over Mahomes because he feels like Lamar represents black people, and Mahomes is too light skinned to represent black people.

Sometimes, the arguments he makes for Lamar over Mahomes are ridiculous, but he has talked about Lamar being an African American, and I don't think I have ever heard him refer to Mahomes as such.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:36 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They don’t like their LB corps? What’s the worst problem as they see it?
I might have worded that poorly.

Our concern is our line backer play.

That is a lesser concern than the concern they have protecting their QB and pressuring the opposing QB.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:57 PM 09-25-2020
Daddy’s back and he’s ready
Attached: 11F8CE77-2BDF-4D73-837B-27F9598510EF.jpeg (719.5 KB) 
[Reply]
New World Order 04:09 PM 09-25-2020
Lamar sucks when he has to play from behind.

Get out to a lead early on these fools.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:18 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Marcellus Wiley never says it outright, but he always picks Lamar over Mahomes because he feels like Lamar represents black people, and Mahomes is too light skinned to represent black people.

Sometimes, the arguments he makes for Lamar over Mahomes are ridiculous, but he has talked about Lamar being an African American, and I don't think I have ever heard him refer to Mahomes as such.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Look at the teams Wiley played for over his career. He loves losing. That’s why he prefers Lamar to Mahomes
[Reply]
Ravens213 04:28 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Sorry. Didn’t mean to temporarily derail the thread.

Just felt the racist puke needed to be called out for . . . . . . . being a racist puke.

My apologies to all. Back to football talk.
Wow, you’re dumb. Saying Lamar connects with a group of people more than Mahomes because they come from similar backgrounds makes me racist? This will be my last post because frankly no one wants me here anyways (understandably so).

But will finish with a comment on the actual game. The theory that Lamar can’t play from behind is false. Just look at the stats. And saying he’s a terrible player because of the titans playoff game doesn’t make any sense. He didn’t play great but the ravens also dropped 6 passes. 2 of which would have gone for TDs. Won’t let me post a url but there are plenty of article out there talking about the drops.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:30 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ravens213:
Wow, you’re dumb. Saying Lamar connects with a group of people more than Mahomes because they come from similar backgrounds makes me racist? This will be my last post because frankly no one wants me here anyways (understandably so).

But will finish with a comment on the actual game. The theory that Lamar can’t play from behind is false. Just look at the stats. And saying he’s a terrible player because of the titans playoff game doesn’t make any sense. He didn’t play great but the ravens also dropped 6 passes. 2 of which would have gone for TDs. Won’t let me post a url but there are plenty of article out there talking about the drops.
The Chiefs have 5 or 6 drops a game. Mahomes still wins. Easy as that.
[Reply]
Ravens213 04:36 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs have 5 or 6 drops a game. Mahomes still wins. Easy as that.
The irony of seeing you end your post with “easy as that”, and seeing the Andy Reid quote in your signature made me laugh. To quote your coach, it’s more complicated than that.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 04:41 PM 09-25-2020
The irony of seeing you end your post with “easy as that”, and seeing the Andy Reid quote in your signature made me laugh. To quote your coach, it’s more complicated than that.
Welcome to the board. Will you still be around Tuesday after Mahomes kicks your Ravens ass?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:41 PM 09-25-2020

Shoulda coulda woulda. If my aunt had a dick she'd be much uncle. Defense, special teams and several dropped passes forced Mahomes into a 24-0 hole against the Texans in the playoffs. Whatd Mahomes do? Didn't sit there and make excuses. Strapped the team to his mother f'ing back and hung 51 on the Texans en route to a Super Bowl title. Keep making excuses for Lamar though.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:42 PM 09-25-2020
@Ravens213

Will you still be here in this thread after the game posting about reasons why the Ravens lost or will you be like that chest-pumping Buffalo Bills fan who disappeared into the oblivion???
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:43 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Daddy’s back and he’s ready
It’s funny how him saving the run defense was a goofy meme after we signed him, then it became reality
[Reply]
Ravens213 04:54 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Shoulda coulda woulda. If my aunt had a dick she'd be much uncle. Defense, special teams and several dropped passes forced Mahomes into a 24-0 hole against the Texans in the playoffs. Whatd Mahomes do? Didn't sit there and make excuses. Strapped the team to his mother f'ing back and hung 51 on the Texans en route to a Super Bowl title. Keep making excuses for Lamar though.
Just moved to Iowa for work and this state stinks so sorry to hear you’re “foreveriowan”. Also I’ll pop in Tuesday regardless of the outcome. Not trying to make excuses for him just amazed at how much shit he continues to receive after being the unanimous mvp. He’s also 23 years old haha... it’s actually insane what he’s doing. Mahomes and Lamar can both be good, I think we live in a world where that’s possible.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 57
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up