ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 97
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:29 PM 09-14-2019
Leave it to cooper to be worse than a Pats fan
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:09 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Bent dick is an indication of over rambunctiousness. Dial it down a bit. Do her like a proper sauce. Slow and low.
Too slow and the sauce gets burned. Turns out, I'm a sauce fucking master. Got about 2 hours of sleep between 9:30 and 11:30am, moving reeeeeeal slow at work today.

REAL slow. Been awhile since I stretched like that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:12 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Leave it to cooper to be worse than a Pats fan
No matter what name he goes by, he's consistent.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:26 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Too slow and the sauce gets burned. Turns out, I'm a sauce ****ing master. Got about 2 hours of sleep between 9:30 and 11:30am, moving reeeeeeal slow at work today.

REAL slow. Been awhile since my asshole stretched like that.
FIFY
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:32 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I have three older sisters, trust me if they had been in that situation Brown is in trouble the first time, there will be no second time. My wife, wouldn't allow a second time and neither would my mom.

You do not stay around anyone who is abusing you in any way if you have a choice. To be talking about ....three times....are you kidding me?

Come on man, get real.
Holy shit. Read a book or something, man.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:34 PM 09-14-2019
So has Florio had a coronary over this yet?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:36 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Not sure, I thought he quit after Tyreek was suspended.
[Reply]
FAX 09:37 PM 09-14-2019
The universe seeks balance in all things. Of that, we can be certain.

That's why I fully expect to see the entire Immigrant Blowjobbers roster succumb to the plague by week 5. The universe is not a game and Yersinia Pestis is not something to dick around with. A locker room rife with boils, lumps, buboes, and bloody sputum shall be their reward for this violation of human decency.

FAX
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:48 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
The universe seeks balance in all things. Of that, we can be certain.

That's why I fully expect to see the entire Immigrant Blowjobbers roster succumb to the plague by week 5. The universe is not a game and Yersinia Pestis is not something to dick around with. A locker room rife with boils, lumps, buboes, and bloody sputum shall be their reward for this violation of human decency.

FAX
Or they'll just win another God damn SB. The universe gets balanced be fucking over every other team and nothing bad happens to those chowder eating deplorables that call themselves the Patriots.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:41 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Nah. Brown is a Patriot. He's untouchable.
[Reply]
-King- 09:04 AM 09-15-2019
Antonio Brown declined to sign a $2 million-plus agreement with Britney Taylor to settle a sexual assault allegation made by the wide receiver's former trainer, sources told ESPN's Jeff Darlington.

Brown had a deadline last Sunday night to sign the settlement agreement before Taylor's attorneys sought to file their civil lawsuit against him. After Brown didn't sign off on the settlement, the suit was filed Tuesday.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:14 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Antonio Brown declined to sign a $2 million-plus agreement with Britney Taylor to settle a sexual assault allegation made by the wide receiver's former trainer, sources told ESPN's Jeff Darlington.

Brown had a deadline last Sunday night to sign the settlement agreement before Taylor's attorneys sought to file their civil lawsuit against him. After Brown didn't sign off on the settlement, the suit was filed Tuesday.
What a dumb shit.

$2m and it all would've gone away.
[Reply]
-King- 09:28 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
What a dumb shit.

$2m and it all would've gone away.
You'd pay 2 fucking million if you didn't rape somebody? :-) :-) You have no right to call AB a dumb shit then.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:38 AM 09-15-2019
You'd pay 2 ****ing million if you didn't rape somebody? :-) :-) You have no right to call AB a dumb shit then.
Sure.

But I would've got $30m guaranteed from the Raiders by showing up to work everyday and not being a dumbshit.

To backtrack further, I wouldn't have been involved in the rape situation to begin with, because I don't rape people or even jack off on them while they're watching TV.

I'm not a twisted sick **** like Antonio Brown.

But, like Chris Robinson says, when you're rich, sometimes you just pay people off for your piece of mind. "Just give me the bill and go the fuck away."
[Reply]
FAX 09:41 AM 09-15-2019
You'd pay 2 ****ing million if you didn't rape somebody? :-) :-) You have no right to call AB a dumb shit then.
Unfortunately, that would have been the smart move. It isn't awesome, but a guy who writes texts/emails/whatever that admit to (even brags about) unpermissively ejaculating on a woman's back probably doesn't want to spend 500k defending a civil case for sexual assault and rape.

He has a lot more to lose if the jury determines he is an unstable freak.

Sometimes you have to take the "L".

FAX
[Reply]
Page 84 of 97
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Up