ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 361
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304354 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:54 PM 02-15-2018
We looked at these today https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...olRZwJIWDvInM:
[Reply]
hometeam 09:05 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

True to form nothing is just bolt on but new rear brakes are almost done.

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:52 PM 02-15-2018
Or these with black lugs
http://www.extremecustoms.com/produc...item_id=110345
[Reply]
chinaski 09:57 PM 02-15-2018
I sold my '73 Corvette that I had for a number of years back in September and bought a '17 Mustang GT with the 6 speed.

As I am getting into my mid 40's, I have back problems, among other aches and pains, and I was getting tired of tinkering with it...laying on the garage floor, getting filthy etc. That, and I don't have the free time anymore. I think I am done with old cars.

New Mustang is a real hoot to drive though, great power and all the creature comforts. I like it a lot. :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:13 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I've got a 48 plymouth taking up my hot rod bay.

Really putting a cramp in my style.
Your friend is really killing my style taking his time with those heads lol

Good news is I got a cam ordered along with finding a place to port the heads. The motor is completely torn apart. New crank and bearings going in, flat top pistons are going back in. Sending the TBI unit off to get cleaned up, shaved down, and larger injectors.

Slowly getting the old truck fixed up
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:35 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Your friend is really killing my style taking his time with those heads lol

Good news is I got a cam ordered along with finding a place to port the heads. The motor is completely torn apart. New crank and bearings going in, flat top pistons are going back in. Sending the TBI unit off to get cleaned up, shaved down, and larger injectors.

Slowly getting the old truck fixed up
im crazy tomorrow. Then out of town all weekend. Ill be back late Monday. Tuesday works for me.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:12 AM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
im crazy tomorrow. Then out of town all weekend. Ill be back late Monday. Tuesday works for me.
Oh I’m in no rush, just giving you shit. I still have lots of wiring and body work to do before the truck is even road ready. It will probably be a year before the truck is ready for the road so I have plenty of time, but I also know you want it gone so Tuesday works for me as well
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:58 AM 02-16-2018
Can anyone ID this car?

Yeah, It had me stumped, I Googled it, with no answer, I remembered what it is and followed up to get the model and the year correct, now I want to challenge the gearheads...Year is not really important but must be close.(hint, pre-bolt ons) OK bonus point if you nail the year.

No extra credit for posting pictures of the model but could be fun.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:11 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Can anyone ID this car?

Yeah, It had me stumped, I Googled it, with no answer, I remembered what it is and followed up to get the model and the year correct, now I want to challenge the gearheads...Year is not really important but must be close.(hint, pre-bolt ons) OK bonus point if you nail the year.

No extra credit for posting pictures of the model but could be fun.

Can you get the gif to sit still on the side view of the car at the end?

At a quick glance I'd say it's an AMG roadster.

[Reply]
hometeam 12:16 PM 02-16-2018
yup looks like a Mercedes of some type
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:31 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Can you get the gif to sit still on the side view of the car at the end?

At a quick glance I'd say it's an AMG roadster.

The rocker is not correct.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:34 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
yup looks like a Mercedes of some type
Can you get a little more vague?

What did you do with pin striping?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:40 PM 02-16-2018
The rocker is not correct.
neither is the fender
[Reply]
hometeam 01:20 PM 02-16-2018
Can you get a little more vague?

What did you do with pin striping?
Pin striping is still there seeing as the truck is in the middle of a motor swap, I have a buddy who is a detailer who is going to go over and polish and coat the whole truck when im done, im going to see what he thinks he can do with it.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:30 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Pin striping is still there seeing as the truck is in the middle of a motor swap, I a buddy who is a detailer who is going to go over and polish and coat the whole truck when im done, im going to see what he thinks he can do with it.
My paint guys agreed that if he prepped it proper you will be lucky if you don't have to wet sand to level. Good luck.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 361
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304354 > Last »
Up