ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 72
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:10 PM 10-17-2021
The two that are his fault were against Baltimore and that awful third down play today. Just chucking it up while getting tackled is a no no.

Four have been tipped.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:10 PM 10-17-2021
Won't sniff the Hall of Fame.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:11 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I forgot you knew at half time how the game would end.....my bad...my bad

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...
You need to learn when to take the L the INT was obviously in no way critical given the end result.

We agree on most things but you get way dramatic when it comes to Chiefs stuff.

Either that or you need to learn the definition of critical which usually means cost the team a game or could have and neither example fits that criteria.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:13 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Anyone bitching about Mahomes just needs to turn in the fan card... right now.

Any fan outside of KC would take him in a heartbeat... you spoiled shitheads.
Dude until the middle of the 3rd quarter he has looked off all season. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar. He has not been as accurate, he has dropped snaps, he has made some very iffy decisions, he has been slow to hit his check downs.

The entire offense has been off and he is a part of that. He doesn't get a pass just because we like him. It's definitely not all his fault but he has done his part in it.

Today about mid-3rd Q he started looking more like what we are used to seeing. Not sure what the change was but the offense looked sharp, he made great throws and they just looked like we expect them too.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:14 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You need to learn when to take the L the INT was obviously in no way critical given the end result.

We agree on most things but you get way dramatic when it comes to Chiefs stuff.

Either that or you need to learn the definition of critical which usually means cost the team a game or could have and neither example fits that criteria.
If I had called it critical at the end of the game you would have a point. Since I said that at half time when we were losing you are trying to use hindsight to say you knew something before it happened.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:15 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The two that are his fault were against Baltimore and that awful third down play today. Just chucking it up while getting tackled is a no no.

Four have been tipped.
:-)

Thank you, Clay!
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:16 PM 10-17-2021
Dude until the middle of the 3rd quarter he has looked off all season. .
I cut the rest of your post because its ****ing retarded.

Mahomes has not been "off" all season. He has had the best completion % of his career and a great YPA and led the league in TD's.

At this point you are sticking to stupid.He threw for almost 200 yards in the first half today. Had 1 dumb throw, had Hill and Hardman not turned it over it wouldn't even be a topic.

Just stop being stupid at this point.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:16 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
My God fans are insufferable right now.
GloryDerp has always been insufferable.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:17 PM 10-17-2021
I cut the rest of your post because its ****ing retarded.

Mahomes has not been "off" all season. He has had the best completion % of his career and a great YPA and led the league in TD's.

At this point you are sticking to stupid.He threw for almost 200 yards in the first half today. Had 1 dumb throw, had Hill and Hardman not turned it over it wouldn't even be a topic.

Just stop being stupid at this point.
Yeah, he has looked stellar all season......
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:17 PM 10-17-2021
If I had called it critical at the end of the game you would have a point. Since I said that at half time when we were losing you are trying to use hindsight to say you knew something before it happened.
Saying it at half time is what make you a moron. Goddamn man wake the **** up.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:19 PM 10-17-2021
Saying it at half time is what make you a moron. Goddamn man wake the **** up.
Yeah, no one ever says anything about anything at half time....:-)

Hindsight is easy isn't it......

You're a ****ing liar if at half time you thought this game was going to end up the way it did.

So save the all knowing bullshit.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:20 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I think Pete posted this as reverse mojo.
I think Pete posted this because he's and idiot.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:21 PM 10-17-2021
Yeah, no one ever says anything about anything at half time....:-)

Hindsight is easy isn't it......

You're a ****ing liar if at half time you thought this game was going to end up the way it did.

So save the all knowing bullshit.
"critical" is the word here that everyone is debating.

1st rule of holes is when you are in one, stop digging.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:21 PM 10-17-2021
:-)

Thank you, Clay!
Thank you, for being a massive fucking dipshit.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:22 PM 10-17-2021
"critical" is the word here that everyone is debating.

1st rule of holes is when you are in one, stop digging.
At the time of the post it was critical. I get that you want to gloss over that and jump into hindsight to make yourself look clever.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 72
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up