ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 74
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:07 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
If I had to guess, less than 10%. Same with the NFL. I just don't see how they can demand social distancing and have 80k inside a stadium. Even if you make people sit 6 feet apart, how do you keep them from all trying to go the bathroom or snack bar at the same time? Hard to keep that many people separated in the concourses and bathrooms. And if you are only allowing people to sit 6 feet apart, that removes a lot of season ticket holders. Last I knew, there were over 60k in just season tickets.
Yep, all this, and then...how do they choose which STH get to go? A lottery? Many are purchased in groups and if only 1 out of that group gets chosen it fucks everything up. It's all or nothing, and unfortunately if I was to bet on it I'd put my money on nothing.

Aaaaaand this thread is going to hell now so that's all I'm going to say.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:07 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The reality of this sucks, I know.

Your answer to it is still unreasonable. You just chose to ignore the rest of my post that demonstrates why.
What "answer" did I provide?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:08 PM 05-11-2020
The reality of this sucks, I know.

Your answer to it is still unreasonable. You just chose to ignore the rest of my post that demonstrates why.
You're telling me I'm being ridiculous when you're argument is other people should die so my life can improve.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:09 PM 05-11-2020
Wrong thread
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:10 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
**** them. It's their own fault if they die.
good now you get it
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 05-11-2020
Fuck them. It's their own fault if they die.
That’s not what anybody here is saying, but the people on your side of the argument clearly love to pretend it is.

That’s how I know I’m on the right side of this. You don’t see me questioning your morality based on your answer to a very difficult situation that doesn’t have a clear solution.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:10 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You're telling me I'm being ridiculous when you're argument is other people should die so my life can improve.
Yes! Now you get it!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 PM 05-11-2020
What "answer" did I provide?
You seem to think it’s more reasonable for us to hide inside until there’s a vaccine which may or may not happen, and may or may not work.
[Reply]
notorious 02:11 PM 05-11-2020
I’m of the opinion that almost the entire population will be exposed to this at sometime the next 6 month to a year.

We have been extremely careful at our house even though everyone is in perfect health. We live 15 miles from town and 3 miles from the nearest neighbor. I am not under the illusion that we can beat nature even with the extreme distancing. My wife and I have talked it over on what we are going to do when one of us gets sick.

It’s not if, it’s when.

BTW, sports are just a symbol of what the real subject is. Don’t tell people that they are killing others because they want to watch football. That’s really twisting things.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:12 PM 05-11-2020
That’s not what anybody here is saying, but the people on your side of the argument clearly love to pretend it is.

That’s how I know I’m on the right side of this. You don’t see me questioning your morality based on your answer to a very difficult situation that doesn’t have a clear solution.
Well, it would be difficult to question my morality when my stance is "I'd prioritize not killing people over going to a Chiefs game."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:12 PM 05-11-2020

There is no point these pussies are just that, "If banning alcohol saves just one life" types are worthless because they can only think skin deep.

"We have to save the grand parents".... That's your argument? I don't fucking care about your grand parent's. I care about my fucking family, keeping them fed and housed.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:12 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So poverty and starvation matter now......they didn't about 6 weeks ago.
Why didn't they matter about six weeks ago?
[Reply]
DaFace 02:12 PM 05-11-2020
You seem to think it’s more reasonable for us to hide inside until there’s a vaccine which may or may not happen, and may or may not work.
That's a lot of assumptions when we're talking about whether it's a good idea to be going to Chiefs games in the fall.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:13 PM 05-11-2020
Well, it would be difficult to question my morality when my stance is "I'd prioritize not killing people over going to a Chiefs game."
bullshit,

You constantly have gone on in other thread, about who is going to feed them. (Feel free to figure that out on your own)

Those CHIEFS games provide alot income to alot people... You going to feed them dick head? Or again are you thinking about things only skin deep.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:15 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I’m of the opinion that almost the entire population will be exposed to this at sometime the next 6 month to a year.

We have been extremely careful at our house even though everyone is in perfect health. We live 15 miles from town and 3 miles from the nearest neighbor. I am not under the illusion that we can beat nature even with the extreme distancing. My wife and I have talked it over on what we are going to do when one of us gets sick.

It’s not if, it’s when.

BTW, sports are just a symbol of what the real subject is. Don’t tell people that they are killing others because they want to watch football. That’s really twisting things.
Yet here we fucking are:

Go fuck yourself dude, seriously.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 74
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up