ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 74
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:41 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
If there is just the slightest chance that someone may die in a car accident while driving to a NFL game, we should not risk it, and if you think different you are probably a serial killer and also tear the warning tags off of mattresses.

Am I doing it right?
Pretty much sums up some of these posters. It's like there is no danger in real life. Now watch the pivot to "Yeah well COVID is killing so many so fast this isnt like anything else"
[Reply]
staylor26 02:41 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Statistically, if you put 15k people in the stands for 16 games per week across an NFL season, it is highly likely that some grannys will die who wouldn't have otherwise.
How many fucking times do I have to tell you that I understand no fans and am willing to make some sacrifices myself in my life?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:42 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
If there is just the slightest chance that someone may die in a car accident while driving to a NFL game, we should not risk it, and if you think different you are probably a serial killer and also tear the warning tags off of mattresses.

Am I doing it right?
That is a really shitty comparison, if you have a car accident are you just going to crash into everyone you see for the next week?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:42 PM 05-11-2020
Fauci wants to tell football and everyone/anything to stay locked down, while he’s only doing a “modified” self-quarantine himself, despite the fact he has been directly exposed to people in the White House who tested positive for COVID-19.

Fauci is a hypocritical fraud.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:42 PM 05-11-2020
Statistically, if you put 15k people in the stands, it is highly likely that at least some grannys will.
15k wouldn't be that much different than no one in the stands as far as the "feel" of the game goes. They may as well play in empty stadiums.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:42 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
What else are we talking about (and I admit I haven't read the entire thread)?
Football is just an example. We all stayed home to flatten the curve. We now need to get out in the world. Those that are high risk need to stay home.
[Reply]
notorious 02:42 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That is a really shitty comparison, if you have a car accident are you just going to crash into everyone you see for the next week?
Is Tonka an Asian woman?
[Reply]
O.city 02:43 PM 05-11-2020
Sports brings so much money into these areas. We're gonna end up needing to burn thru about 15 trillion dollars to cover this thing
[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 05-11-2020
Do you know what a "super spreader" is?
Yes, which is why I understand if there are no fans, and other sacrifices made in daily life.

I’m not the one being unreasonable here.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:43 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is Tonka an Asian woman?
I dunno, may be he passed his test in China town?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:44 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Fauci wants to tell football and everyone/anything to stay locked down, while he’s only doing a “modified” self-quarantine himself, despite the fact he has been directly exposed to people in the White House who tested positive for COVID-19.

Fauci is a hypocritical fraud.
Also, I highly doubt his financial livelihood has been affected at all by this.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:44 PM 05-11-2020
Do you know what a "super spreader" is?
Dumbfucks who believe everything media and govt tell them and infect more idiots with it
[Reply]
notorious 02:45 PM 05-11-2020
I dunno, may be he passed his test in China town?
(cringe)

I just imagined being a Drivers Ed teacher in Chinatown.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:45 PM 05-11-2020
So let me tell a story here, a friend of mine that I've known for 20+ years developed a heart condition in his 30s. He's now 38 and has to take medication daily, his mom is a stage 4 cancer patient who has had rounds and rounds of chemo as she's managed to now live 4 years with it.

She lives with him and he does all of their shopping and he does his best to take care of her. He's scared shitless of this entire thing because he has no choice but to leave even though he's at risk because he has no other option. Yet somehow in this place of where we are should he and his mom just be sacrificial :-) because oh well we're bored?
So let me tell you a story.

I have a sister. A half-sister to be specific. Turns 18 in a month. She has a little sister, about 12.

Her mom (my ex-step mom) and her dad are now unemployed because of this (they both worked at a hotel).

They, a family of 4, are surviving right now off of charity work from people they know through Church. They're "lucky" enough to know a few people at church who literally are making up work for them to do around their homes so they can pay them.

They get their meals through Church events and Food banks. If they want to eat dinner, they need to go wait in line at Church. They don't make enough money to pay their rent, and barely make enough to sustain themselves.

Let me be clear here, Mecca. I like you. You're cool people.

But we all got stories of friends and loved ones.

And i care far more about the well being of mine, who need society opened back up so they can sustain themselves, than i do about yours.

And you've demonstrated that you care far more about yours than you do mine.

And that's fine. You should. Your responsibility as an adult should be to take care of yours first. That is your job and priority as a man.

I don't take it personal that you'd rather my sister suffer and have her life turned upside down because of fear that the elderly in your family might get sick. I don't take it personally at all. I completely understand.

But you, and everyone else who thinks like you should understand, and not take it personally when we say we don't give a good-goddamn about your fears and concerns and not even the threat of death will change our minds to allow your concerns to supersede the concerns we have for our own.

So spare me the dramatics about how people you know and love are at risk.

We're all dealing with SOMETHING.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:46 PM 05-11-2020
Is it not true that you are willing to accept increased numbers of deaths in order to hasten a return to "normalcy"? I thought you'd made that pretty clear.
Are we going to stop people from getting infected over time? I don't think so. So if the same number of people will get infected, how is mine and some others wanting to get back to some sense of normalcy going to increase the number of deaths?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 74
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up