ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 74
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Donger 02:36 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It's not just about football games, but I think you know that.
What else are we talking about (and I admit I haven't read the entire thread)?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:36 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
What's your evidence for this?

I refuse to be dragged into those holier than thou or protect your grandparents arguments. That's not going to get anywhere. But I do not see any evidence we are anywhere near herd immunity, or the virus has become less contagious.
Ummm I have no idea how you got that from my post.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:37 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
The tens of thousands of jobs the NFL supplies......... Wait are you trying to Dong me?

YOU ARE TRYING TO DONG ME
[Reply]
DaFace 02:37 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m done with him. He’s a virtue signaling POS that thinks he’s better than us because he’s a chicken shit incapable of making tough decisions and understanding that they’re tough either way.
You guys realize that we're in a thread about whether there should be football, right?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:38 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You guys realize that we're in a thread about whether there should be football, right?
You understand more than just the players make a LIVING in the NFL right.........
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:38 PM 05-11-2020
Well originally it was about the possibility of football happening at all this year, then it turned into the official COVID thread 2.0.
[Reply]
tk13 02:38 PM 05-11-2020
Ummm I have no idea how you got that from my post.
You are operating under a pretty clear assumption that opening things up does not pose any kind of great risk to the economy. I'd be curious as to why you think that. You clearly stated that by re-opening, that barber and his kids are going to return to normal and life will go on. That means the virus will not be spreading at the level that it is now.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:39 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
And we’ve made it clear that we’re talking about big picture in this discussion, so I don’t see your point.

Granny isn’t going to die because football season happens.
[Reply]
Donger 02:39 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The tens of thousands of jobs the NFL supplies......... Wait are you trying to Dong me?

YOU ARE TRYING TO DONG ME
And that's why you want to go to football games?
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:39 PM 05-11-2020
If there is just the slightest chance that someone may die in a car accident while driving to a NFL game, we should not risk it, and if you think different you are probably a serial killer and also tear the warning tags off of mattresses.

Am I doing it right?
[Reply]
Donger 02:39 PM 05-11-2020
And we’ve made it clear that we’re talking about big picture in this discussion, so I don’t see your point.

Do you know what a "super spreader" is?
[Reply]
DaFace 02:40 PM 05-11-2020

Statistically, if you put 15k people in the stands for 16 games per week across an NFL season, it is highly likely that some grannys will die who wouldn't have otherwise.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:40 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
If there is just the slightest chance that someone may die in a car accident while driving to a NFL game, we should not risk it, and if you think different you are probably a serial killer and also tear the warning tags off of mattresses.

Am I doing it right?
YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU WANT MY GRANDPARENTS DEAD.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:41 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
You are operating under a pretty clear assumption that opening things up does not pose any kind of great risk to the economy. I'd be curious as to why you think that. You clearly stated that by re-opening, that barber and his kids are going to return to normal and life will go on. That means the virus will not be spreading at the level that it is now.
Are you better off with a job or without one? That mortgage/rent that is still due? will that not make it more possible for it to be paid and then to keep a roof over their head? Will people not get their haircut if his shop is open?

JFC
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:41 PM 05-11-2020
Do you know what a "super spreader" is?
Yes, I've met Direkshun's mother
[Reply]
Page 13 of 74
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up