ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 74
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
O.city 02:15 PM 05-11-2020
September is still 4 months off. I'd imagine we'll have alot of options therapeutically at that point.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:16 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Nice word salad. Answer the question, Give us the cold hard facts, How many are you willing to let die for us to watch football in the stands?
It's not just about football you drooling retard. It's about getting back to some type of normal.

Do I WANT anyone to die? No. Is what we are doing by shutting everything down going to change the numbers that much over an extended period of time? No.

So to answer your question, I'm not willing to LET anyone die. There's really not much I can do about it without a vaccine. People are going to either die from the virus or people are going to die from hiding from the virus. I choose to live without hiding.
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 05-11-2020
Wow.

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:16 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That's a lot of assumptions when we're talking about whether it's a good idea to be going to Chiefs games in the fall.
I haven’t once said there should be fans. I’m willing and understand that we have to make some sacrifices for a while.

Take your straw man somewhere else.
[Reply]
notorious 02:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wow.

As if there was any doubt. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:17 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It's not just about football you drooling retard. It's about getting back to some type of normal.

Do I WANT anyone to die? No. Is what we are doing by shutting everything down going to change the numbers that much over an extended period of time? No.

So to answer your question, I'm not willing to LET anyone die. There's really not much I can do about it without a vaccine. People are going to either die from the virus or people are going to die from hiding from the virus. I choose to live without hiding.

BuT mY GrAnDpArEnT's!
[Reply]
Mecca 02:17 PM 05-11-2020
Wow some nerves were obviously touched there.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

Nope, can’t be. You’re either with them or you’re a murdering POS.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:19 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Wow some nerves were obviously touched there.
When you’re implying that we’re murderous assholes because we don’t agree with your solution, that’s going to happen.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 02:19 PM 05-11-2020
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:19 PM 05-11-2020
So let me tell a story here, a friend of mine that I've known for 20+ years developed a heart condition in his 30s. He's now 38 and has to take medication daily, his mom is a stage 4 cancer patient who has had rounds and rounds of chemo as she's managed to now live 4 years with it.

She lives with him and he does all of their shopping and he does his best to take care of her. He's scared shitless of this entire thing because he has no choice but to leave even though he's at risk because he has no other option. Yet somehow in this place of where we are should he and his mom just be sacrificial :-) because oh well we're bored?
That's what the internet is for. Shop online and have all the shit delivered.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:19 PM 05-11-2020
I don't think some of you ever leave your home it you think a majority of people arent living their lives like they always have. After opening up last week outside the mask I can tell very little difference in traffic and such.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:19 PM 05-11-2020
So let me tell a story here, a friend of mine that I've known for 20+ years developed a heart condition in his 30s. He's now 38 and has to take medication daily, his mom is a stage 4 cancer patient who has had rounds and rounds of chemo as she's managed to now live 4 years with it.

She lives with him and he does all of their shopping and he does his best to take care of her. He's scared shitless of this entire thing because he has no choice but to leave even though he's at risk because he has no other option. Yet somehow in this place of where we are should he and his mom just be sacrificial :-) because oh well we're bored?
They don’t have shipt, Instacart or any other delivery service? Even Walmart does pick up.

That’s what my mother in law is doing. She is taking chemo right now for breast cancer and does not leave the house except for aptmts.
[Reply]
srvy 02:19 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They will play the season. But, probably not with fans in the stands.
:-) The ear of the league.

I wonder if the will have ventilators at every stadium and trained personnel to push some buttons. We can send thousands of ventilators collecting dust and put BRC in charge of Heroics.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:22 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
When you’re implying that we’re murderous assholes because we don’t agree with your solution, that’s going to happen.
Actually I'm not, where my issue comes is we can have a total disagreement about how this should be approached and that's fine. The thing is though if what you want to do kills people that don't want to do it that way I have a bit of an issue with that.

I'm not calling you a murderer, that is inflammatory and it's why discussions breakdown in a hurry. There is some valid thought on both sides, I'm never going to side on the idea that we should just go ahead and expose older people just cause hey I need a haircut.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 74
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up