ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 161
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Defending Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos****
Titty Meat 11:00 PM 10-24-2020
Fuck Donk 4 ever
[Reply]
Frazod 07:12 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No regression. Teams are playing beyter against our offense. If he was regressing we would be losing games and he would be throwing int's.
He's not regressing. Too often he's either running for his life or getting knocked on his ass.

The fucking offense line is regressing. That needs to be addressed ASAP.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:12 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
I heard Terez Paylor’s podcast he talked about what defenses are giving KC right now. And he thinks at some game in late NOV early DEC KC will hang 50 on em and the league will realize what they’re doing now no longer works vs Mahomes.
It's Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes. You know it's coming. They're just working things out right now.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10-25-2020, 07:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: Wrong thread.
O.city 07:15 PM 10-25-2020
They’ll figure it out.

I do think it’s probably time to spend some draft capitol on a center or interior ol though
[Reply]
prhom 07:17 PM 10-25-2020
It seems that to really get in gear, the offense needs to be focused. They don’t seem to be focused when the game isn’t in the line or the opponent isn’t a marquee one. So far that’s only bit then once against the Raiders. Otherwise they’ve been right that a full game A+ effort isn’t required. We’ve seen them turn it on after looking rough and then it’s usually over for the other team in short order. It’s frustrating to watch at times, but who can argue with the results?
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:18 PM 10-25-2020
Orange mange is hot tonight.
They are more upset with KC "trolls" than the shit show that is now the Donko show
[Reply]
Megatron96 10-25-2020, 07:20 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: wrong thread, dipstick.
Megatron96 07:21 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Orange mange is hot tonight.
They are more upset with KC "trolls" than the shit show that is now the Donko show
:-):-):-)
I just checked OM out a few minutes ago. Lovely delicious Donk tears. So wonderful.
[Reply]
Coach 07:22 PM 10-25-2020

Chad earned his stripes �� pic.twitter.com/SxuLeVJ0YA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 26, 2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:45 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The Smiffification of Mahomes is becoming a tad concerning.
Um, no. Mahomes needs to throw quicker and shorter passes because defenses are giving that to him and then some. Alex Smith took it even though the defenses weren't giving it to him. Huge difference. If anything, mahomes has to be more conservative so he can again open up the deep passing attack.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:46 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Um, no. Mahomes needs to throw quicker and shorter passes because defenses are giving that to him and then some. Alex Smith took it even though the defenses weren't giving it to him. Huge difference. If anything, mahomes has to be more conservative so he can again open up the deep passing attack.
yep
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:48 PM 10-25-2020

The boys didn't let Big Red forget...

HOW 'BOUT THOSE CHIEEEEEFS?!?!?! pic.twitter.com/pABzuTQuFY

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 26, 2020

[Reply]
frozenchief 07:59 PM 10-25-2020
I think one issue is that Andy does not push his offense when he thinks the game is in hand. It seems that once we went up 24-9, after the pick-6 and kickoff return, Andy got basic in his play calling.

I do agree that our O line did not stand up against Denver like they did against Buffalo, but Denver's D is better than Buffalo's. It does seem that defenses are adjusting to Mahomes to some degree, but our one loss is more the result of our Defense just getting torched than our offense losing. After all, we put up 32 points against LV. I recognize we left points on the field, but 95% of the time in this league, getting 32 points will get you a win.

I think there were a few plays, such as CEH dropping a TD and Keizer fumbling, that really cost our offense. That may sound obvious, but I mean that our offensive 'slowdown' was really more the point of a few plays that did not work out like we wanted than just a complete shut down. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that if our offense had to earn points instead of relying upon defense and special teams, then the offense would have stepped up.

Next week is the Jets. We can use them to get back in sync.
[Reply]
O.city 08:07 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The chiefs don’t need to let defenses dictate what they do
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
:-) Thats great.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:20 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
The chiefs don’t need to let defenses dictate what they do
I mean, they absolutely should.. they are so talented and varied, they should adjust and beat them with what they are given. WTF do you think adjustments are about?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:25 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, they absolutely should.. they are so talented and varied, they should adjust and beat them with what they are given. WTF do you think adjustments are about?
Not that I disagree with you, but it seems like great offenses can still impose their will on the defense, regardless of what the defense is showing.

I’m sure opposing defensive coordinators are doing everything to limit Seattle’s deep passing attack.

That doesn’t stop Russell Wilson from dropping multiple bombs a game to Tyler Lockett and D.K. Metcalf anyway though.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 161
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158 > Last »
Up