ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 53
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
-King- 06:18 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tyreek didn’t do shit this week either, he fucking sucks!
He was in the game running varied routes though. Hardman wasn't. He was getting less plays than Robinson and Pringle and it's obvious Reid and Mahomes trust him less
[Reply]
staylor26 06:20 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
He was in the game running varied routes though. Hardman wasn't. He was getting less plays than Robinson and Pringle and it's obvious Reid and Mahomes trust him less
Run heavy gameplans aren’t going to favor Hardman, especially when we aren’t going PA and throwing deep often. Blocking isn’t his strength. It is what it is.
[Reply]
Shaid 06:20 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle is much more of a Sammy replacement. Hardman is more of a Hill replacement. That said, I haven't been happy with Hardman this year, especially on special teams. Quit costing us yards dumbass.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:20 PM 10-19-2020
They were running the ball. They were using bigger WR sets.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:20 PM 10-19-2020
Yeah this is pretty much my point. I like Hardman a lot and still think he's very talented. Staylor can't help but overstate things and pick fights though
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:20 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Run heavy gameplans aren’t going to favor Hardman. It is what it is.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:21 PM 10-19-2020
we'll be fine hun!
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:21 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Yeah this is pretty much my point. I like Hardman a lot and still think he's very talented. Staylor can't help but overstate things and pick fights though
He probably did that because immediately after beating a 4-1 division leader on the road, you decided to start a bitch thread about Hardman.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:22 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Pringle seemingly makes a play when he's in there. He needs Hardmans spot.
When given the opportunity Pringle is a baller and clutch when needed. He also is smart and is a student of the game of which you saw that when Mahomes was in trouble rolling out. You hope Hardman is not getting "gun shy" on KOs and someone said it awhile back that Hardman may not be a student of the game or trouble taking in the playbook and it is catching up to him and Pringle is capitalizing.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:23 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He probably did that because immediately after beating a 4-1 division leader on the road, you decided to start a bitch thread about Hardman.
Not a bitch thread but ok

Literally just concerned that Pringle was getting important snaps over last year's top pick
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:23 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Not a bitch thread but ok

Literally just concerned that Pringle was getting important snaps over last year's top pick
Because they were running the ball 46 times. Hardman isn't that kind of WR.
[Reply]
O.city 06:23 PM 10-19-2020
First off he’s just not gonna get that many targets here with the way things are constructed

With hill and kelce and now CEH when they’re running it we’ll just not a lot to go around

He’s not really progressed but he hasn’t really gotten the reps to progress at this point
[Reply]
carcosa 06:24 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because they were running the ball 46 times. Hardman isn't that kind of WR.
Ok
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:24 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
When given the opportunity Pringle is a baller and clutch when needed. He also is smart and is a student of the game of which you saw that when Mahomes was in trouble rolling out. You hope Hardman is not getting "gun shy" on KOs and someone said it awhile back that Hardman may not be a student of the game or trouble taking in the playbook and it is catching up to him and Pringle is capitalizing.
:-)

Pringle is playing because Watkins isn't. It's that simple.

They were running the ball and wanted blocking WR's in the game. Watkins was out so Pringle is the next guy up.

It has nothing to do with being a "student of the game". Absolutely hilarious.
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:24 PM 10-19-2020
Comparing him to tyreek is stupid.

Mecole has 13 receptions in 6 games, and has made multiple bad special teams plays over the last few weeks.

He has been widely ineffective, and Andy’s distrust in him when trying to close out the game speaks volumes.

Im not hoping the kid fails. I hope he gets his shit together but watching dk metcalf destroy defenses every week hurts knowing we took hardman instead
[Reply]
Page 3 of 53
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up