ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 53
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
Coach 08:02 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Robinson gets more snaps when we run the ball more. It's pretty simple to see.
Because Robinson is a better blocker, which is true.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:03 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Because Robinson is a better blocker, which is true.
No, it's because Hardman sucks. Get with the program.
[Reply]
Coach 08:04 PM 10-20-2020
Oh I'm sorry.

He sucks.

Have we cut this piece of shit yet?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:45 PM 10-20-2020
In the last 22 regular season games

Watkins has 4 touchdowns
Hardman has 10 touchdowns

In the post season
Watkins 1 TD
Hardman 0

You guys what is wrong with Sammy Watkins!?!?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 PM 10-20-2020
He also has 8 less catches than Hill and 2 less touchdowns this year. More touchdowns than Hopkins/Julio Jones combined through 6 games.

Plays way less snaps. What the hell are you guys even arguing here?
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:54 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
In the last 22 regular season games

Watkins has 4 touchdowns
Hardman has 10 touchdowns

In the post season
Watkins 1 TD
Hardman 0

You guys what is wrong with Sammy Watkins!?!?
This is good!

:-)
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 PM 10-20-2020
He also has 8 less catches than Hill and 2 less touchdowns this year. More touchdowns than Hopkins/Julio Jones combined through 6 games.

What a waste of a 2nd round pick.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:57 PM 10-20-2020

They want to be able to jerk off more to Hardman running around on their TVs, dontcha know. They're not attracted to DRob/Watkins/whoever.:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 10-20-2020
What a waste of a 2nd round pick.
It's like some people read his scouting report and are shocked hes not the route runner of Jerry Rice:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ty-chiefs-pick

The staff is obviously utilizing his strengths and his production is fine. This is the 2nd thread made about him in as many weeks. It's really a puzzling argument.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:09 PM 10-20-2020
It's like some people read his scouting report and are shocked hes not the route runner of Jerry Rice:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ty-chiefs-pick

The staff is obviously utilizing his strengths and his production is fine. This is the 2nd thread made about him in as many weeks. It's really a puzzling argument.
CPers complaining? What? When?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:59 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hardman sucks. He's a one trick pony. Easily replaceable. Horrible returner as well.

I know that's hard for some of you to accept but it's reality.
This thread almost makes me pine for those that focus on "bad play calls" or "poor coaching."
[Reply]
-King- 10:31 PM 10-20-2020
I don't think he sucks. But he's not playing how any of us thought he'd play in his second year. I'm 100% sure even you thought he'd be able to take over for Watkins this year once it was clear Hill was staying on the team. I mean you're in this very thread arguing that he CANT be our WR2 even with our current #2 injured so I don't get how you can be surprised that people are disappointed with his development.

I'm sure you wouldn't have predicted and would have been ok with the fact that he's be on pace for 517 yards right now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't think he sucks. But he's not playing how any of us thought he'd play in his second year. I'm 100% sure even you thought he'd be able to take over for Watkins this year once it was clear Hill was staying on the team.

I'm sure you wouldn't have predicted and would have been ok with the fact that he's be on pace for 517 yards right now.
I never thought he was going to replace Watkins. I can tell by looking at him that he's not even remotely the same kind of player.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:37 PM 10-20-2020
By the way, how did anybody think he was going to play in his 2nd year considering he was super raw coming out and had virtually no offseason?

People have very unrealistic expectations for these guys.
[Reply]
flinchfree 10:39 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't think he sucks. But he's not playing how any of us thought he'd play in his second year. I'm 100% sure even you thought he'd be able to take over for Watkins this year once it was clear Hill was staying on the team.

Sammy Watkins was drafted 4th overall in the 2014 draft.
At various times in his career he's been an absolute unstoppable beast.
His injuries have largely interrupted his continued ascendancy into the highest tiers of receiver.
He's huge, he's quick, he plays angry, runs excellent routes, sticky hands, and has enormous heart and courage on the football field.

Yeh, sure, 2nd year 2nd round pick Mecole Hardman should have been able to just take over this year from Watkins.:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 53
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up