ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Pringle looks like a badass
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 10-09-2019
This guy was open all night. Protection issues prevented him from going off like Watkins in Week 1.

In particular, this guy was open for a deep bomb in one of these, with great separation.

I think we got a Watkins replacement.

Chiefs fans may want some good news this week, so let's talk Byron Pringle. Stepping into Watkins' role on short notice, he saw the 2nd most snaps at WR and looked the best

Wheel stop, runs CB off the #1's hip
Head down, shoulders square upfield
Push thru contact, snap hips off pic.twitter.com/QY88tBP9Dc

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 07:11 PM 10-25-2020
Pringle had a great game- so did Kemp who made a key block on the return. These 2 need more playing time.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:18 PM 10-25-2020
Pringle is a baller PERIOD He is smart and loves the game. Anytime he gets a chance he almost always produces whether special teams or in the offense. He is awesome depth to have right now and I have total confidence in him.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 10-25-2020
Pringle will start next season after Watkins leaves.

It's time.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:25 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pringle will start next season after Watkins leaves.

It's time.
Then Veach needs to sign him to an extension STAT
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:21 PM 10-25-2020
As I said previously, he has almost identical measurables to jerry Jeudy. He might not have his route-running, but everything else is similar.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:28 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pringle had a great game- so did Kemp who made a key block on the return. These 2 need more playing time.
At the expense of who though? Hardman or Robinson?
[Reply]
Fish 09:58 PM 10-25-2020
Telling you guys, this has always been Pringle. He showed some crazy stuff at K-State. He's legit. The way he worked his way through that return tonight was a joy to watch. Plays with a lot of passion.
[Reply]
Coach 09:59 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Watkins.

Believe he might be moved off at the conclusion of this season due to his inability to stay healthy.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:25 PM 10-25-2020
Keizer
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 PM 10-25-2020
Most likely Robinson. Depends on if Hammy Watkins is ever healthy again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:47 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Telling you guys, this has always been Pringle. He showed some crazy stuff at K-State. He's legit. The way he worked his way through that return tonight was a joy to watch. Plays with a lot of passion.
Yep. I’ve been advocating for him to return shit if Hardman isn’t doing it for a long time. They’ve ran some shit dudes out there to return kicks. I’m going to guess they want him blocking, but still. He should be returning any kick Hardman isn’t.

He doesn’t have the straight line speed Hardman does but he has good vision and is slippery as hell.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:11 AM 10-26-2020
Pringle is the Dirty Dan of the offense. Lunch pail, hard worker and film rat, except without massive lapses.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:40 AM 10-26-2020
Pringle deserves more PT

Seems like he makes plays everytime he's on the field.
[Reply]
thabear04 07:40 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Kemp almost had a TD on his one catch if he kept his other foot in bounce.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up