ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Got The Keys to Your Crib
Garcia Bronco 07:53 PM 12-07-2009
In December.....by a lot of points.

Nothing but love for you guys, but you can use Arrowhead anytime you want because we got the keys.

Good game guys...good game
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:29 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
It's all in good fun.
Fun for who?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:37 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Dottefan:
YOU ****ING DOUCHEBAG MILE HIGH PILE OF SHIT.....**** YOU, **** YOUR BREED, AND **** THAT SPACE DONKEY, YOU CALL A MASCOT...DONKEY SCUM, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE...I HATE YOUR CITY, I HATE YOUR TEAM ......HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOURSELF AND REACH AROUND WHILE YOU **** YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH A CHIEFS FLAG ....PRINCESS ASS TO MOUTH.
Dude, they kicked our azz. Thats the facts. Take the trimming like a man.
[Reply]
Rooster 09:13 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Dottefan:
YOU ****ING DOUCHEBAG MILE HIGH PILE OF SHIT.....**** YOU, **** YOUR BREED, AND **** THAT SPACE DONKEY, YOU CALL A MASCOT...DONKEY SCUM, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE...I HATE YOUR CITY, I HATE YOUR TEAM ......HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOURSELF AND REACH AROUND WHILE YOU **** YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH A CHIEFS FLAG ....PRINCESS ASS TO MOUTH.
Mom?? :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:26 AM 12-08-2009
don't care.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:05 AM 12-08-2009
The "keys" smack has been going on for years... it should be all in good fun and I'm sure it rubs some people the wrong way. Garcia has been around a while and through the last decade, we've all had fun with it.

For me... it's still kinda funny, but honestly I'm not going to pour too much salt into the wounds for a few reasons.

1 - Denver hasn't advanced to anything yet
2 - KC has been down a while and I would honestly love to see the entire division improve greatly
3 - KC travels to Denver in a few weeks
4 - You guys are kicking yourselves in the butts and calling out the team more than any fan from another team could do, so it's kinda pointless.

I truly hope that all 4 AFCW teams become more dominant and that the rivalries start to become more meaningful. Denver appears to be on the right track, SD has a nice foundation that should keep them very competitive for a few years. KC and OAK have some work to do, but nothing says they can't take a nice upswing in 2010.

So, if you're offended by the smack... just take it for it is, maybe you haven't been around that long, but it's an annual thing and I think most of the CP regulars get it.

Now, on to Colts' talk...
[Reply]
BY1401 10:35 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Now, on to Colts' talk...
They're kind of good this year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:48 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by BY1401:
They're kind of good this year.
Yeah, just a little bit... it's going to be an incredibly difficult game for Denver to win, especially at their house. The Broncos need to play like they did vs the Giants and then some...

And, I'm really pulling for the Cowboys this week as they host the Chargers.
[Reply]
scorpio 10:55 AM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Hey man, you want the keys back to Invesco?
haha. Charger fans are adorable.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:56 AM 12-08-2009
just an FYI we're getting our locks changed in about a month, so enjoy it.
[Reply]
Buck 11:51 AM 12-08-2009
Well, I found the key to Invesco, so you can have it, but I already made about 30,000 copies of it and gave it to all the Steelers fans. That might explain a thing or two about that game.
[Reply]
El Jefe 12:13 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by bane_58:
Nice......Heres to choking like last year and giving the division to San Diego cause your guys give it up like a crack whore on main st.
:-)
[Reply]
Inspector 12:16 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
In December.....by a lot of points.

Nothing but love for you guys, but you can use Arrowhead anytime you want because we got the keys.

Good game guys...good game
OH YEAH?? Yeah? You think so???

Well, you guys............you're gonna....well...

I..uh..

OK, I got nothin.
[Reply]
btlook1 01:04 PM 12-08-2009
this....
Attached: zOldevenhate3536[1].jpg (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:08 PM 12-08-2009
Well, I found the key to Invesco, so you can have it, but I already made about 30,000 copies of it and gave it to all the Steelers fans. That might explain a thing or two about that game.
You talk as if the Broncos don't have the keys for the place in San Diego...

Heh... SD also lost to the Steelers (on the road), and Baltimore has the keys to both SD and Denver right now.
[Reply]
Buck 01:28 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You talk as if the Broncos don't have the keys for the place in San Diego...

Heh... SD also lost to the Steelers (on the road), and Baltimore has the keys to both SD and Denver right now.
Sure you beat us, but we creamed you.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up