ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We Got The Keys to Your Crib
Garcia Bronco 07:53 PM 12-07-2009
In December.....by a lot of points.

Nothing but love for you guys, but you can use Arrowhead anytime you want because we got the keys.

Good game guys...good game
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:20 AM 01-05-2010
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
It's certainly just gotten a lot richer.
We do everything in spectacular fashion. :-)
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 11:22 AM 01-05-2010
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
It is a problem. There are, at the game IMO, a bunch of people that have no business being at a live game. They don't know when to cheer. The above doesn't bother me. It's the idiot screaming while the team is on offense.
But, in your opinion, which was the more fun of the two stadiums to watch a game?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:23 AM 01-05-2010
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
But, in your opinion, which was the more fun of the two stadiums to watch a game?
The old one without a doubt. I don't care that the thing felt like it was going to fall down.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 11:26 AM 01-05-2010
The old one without a doubt. I don't care that the thing felt like it was going to fall down.
:-)...no doubt! My first ever NFL game was at Mile High. I kept waiting to become a casualty
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:29 AM 01-05-2010
whatever you all say, THAT was a complete ass-whoopin'.

Orton rolls out, ohhh 'IN-COM-PLETE!'

44-24 :-)

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:30 PM 01-05-2010
I gotta give some credit to the Bronco fans that are taking their medicine over here. They know that was our Super Bowl. They just didn't know at the time it was theirs too..............
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:53 PM 01-05-2010
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I gotta give some credit to the Bronco fans that are taking their medicine over here. They know that was our Super Bowl. They just didn't know at the time it was theirs too..............
Nah it was their superbowl an actual must win. they blew it. We didnt win our super bowl this year, besides it would have been to the bolts, you know the only actual GOOD team in our division.
[Reply]
Chief Faithful 01:14 PM 01-05-2010
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
I'll have to disagree. Invesco is definitely nicer, by far. But I loved the rowdier enviroment at the old Mile High better.

I went to a game at Invesco once and had to keep telling some guy in a cashmere sweater and a Bronco hat that it was ok to cheer....your team just scored. He didn't know what the hell was going on, but he had season tickets to impress his clients.
That is because Mile High had the Orange Crush and Elway. Invesco has neckbeard.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:43 PM 01-05-2010
Originally Posted by Chief Faithful:
That is because Mile High had the Orange Crush and Elway. Invesco has neckbeard.

Long live King Neckbeard!!!

Everyone done taking shots at me?
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:49 AM 11-14-2010
Apparently my "Good Game" wasn't enough.

"Oh Greatness That is the Chiefs,

May you have mercy on us the next time you play us at Mile High
May your next victory there be another ten years later
because you are better than when they said. "What if we sliced the bread before we sold it?"

Humbled,

The _enver Br_nc__

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 PM 10-01-2018
we got the keys to YOUR crib
[Reply]
Rausch 11:17 PM 10-01-2018
Mange is not accepting new registrations at this time.
[Reply]
thegame214 11:25 PM 10-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we got the keys to YOUR crib
Savage AF
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:20 AM 10-02-2018
It's gonna be a looooong time before you get the keys back to Mile High, Garcia.

Don't even try reverse mojoing. It may have worked in the past, but not these days. We have a QB impervious to curses and tricks.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 10:10 AM 10-02-2018
I used the keys to pile high to wipe my ass..want them back? Gonna have to earn in next year
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up