ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1057 of 3903
« First < 575579571007104710531054105510561057 105810591060106110671107115715572057 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 06:47 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:
So is Donger the guy that most people know at least one who has to argue EVERY point?
I think he just isn't sure he knows anything, and he believes asking repeated questions makes him appear really intelligent.

Kind of like in Catch Me If You Can when Leonardo DiCaprio is faking being a doctor, doesn't know how to answer the question so asks one of the medical students if he concurred. Made him look super duper smerttt.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:48 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, that was fun. :-)

I put in a Ralphs order last Saturday to be delivered via Instacart that arrived about 90 minutes ago. I spent the better part of an hour spraying Clorox Cleaner with Bleach on everything.

Not only did the driver make substitutions, even though I clearly marked "No Substitutions", I paid at least $30 dollars more than if I'd gone to the store myself because Ralphs, for whatever reason, didn't apply my Ralphs card for coupons and the driver didn't pick up some of the more important items.

So, guess where I'm going tomorrow morning at 7 am?

Such a waste of time and money. I'll just mask and glove up from now on.
I'm using Shipt down here. No issues, Get delivery's within hours or pick my time. Substitutions are only done for hoarder stuff.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:48 PM 04-02-2020
So is Donger the guy that most people know at least one who has to argue EVERY point?
Yep, he's a dumbass in disguise!
[Reply]
petegz28 06:49 PM 04-02-2020
Affirmative.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:51 PM 04-02-2020
So what is the Missouri and Kansas new cases/death numbers compared to yesterday?
[Reply]
petegz28 06:53 PM 04-02-2020
California is actually surprising the fuck out of me. While they are number 3 in total cases which given their population is to be expected they are very low in total deaths and their daily new deaths seem to stay under 30. There was some chatter on the radio today that they are saying their curve is flattening. I sure hope so. Cause right now the east coast is scaring the fuck out of everyone.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:53 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
So what is the Missouri and Kansas new cases/death numbers compared to yesterday?
Are you sure you are not Tyler Bray?
It appears you are afraid to make a read for yourself for fear of getting it wrong.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:54 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
About the same. Kansas had a jump in cases and 3 new deaths. Mo on the other hand only has 1 new death. Things will get worse here but in the bigger picture it's a hell of a lot better than a lot of other places
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:55 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Are you sure you are not Tyler Bray?
It appears you are afraid to make a read for yourself for fear of getting it wrong.

Just trying to keep the thread on track...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:56 PM 04-02-2020
He isn't the worst on here by a stretch.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:57 PM 04-02-2020
The county that the farm is in has 0 confirmed cases.

I need to win the lottery. Evict the guy that is renting the house. Put in high speed internet and a water filtration system.
Start doomsday prepping.

Wife did not like the idea of living there.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:58 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
California is actually surprising the **** out of me. While they are number 3 in total cases which given their population is to be expected they are very low in total deaths and their daily new deaths seem to stay under 30. There was some chatter on the radio today that they are saying their curve is flattening. I sure hope so. Cause right now the east coast is scaring the **** out of everyone.
waiting for the pete 'If it wasn't for NY/NJ' post...
[Reply]
Monticore 06:58 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I didn't. You don't know that she would have done anything differently or had more caution if she weren't wearing gloves or a mask.

She would have touched her keys. Same result.

She would have touched her car doors. Same result.

And so on. I get that if she had followed proper procedure, she could have decreased her likelihood of infection, but sorry, I don't see the increase.

Please understand. I'm not trying to be difficult. Heck, I posted the precautions I take (and have) in this very thread.
If I improperly remove or put on ppe at work I increase my chance of getting contaminated, she was doing everything wrong multiple times and not using proper hand washing , putting on a contaminated mask and gloves is worse than not putting a mask and gloves at all.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:59 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
California is actually surprising the **** out of me. While they are number 3 in total cases which given their population is to be expected they are very low in total deaths and their daily new deaths seem to stay under 30. There was some chatter on the radio today that they are saying their curve is flattening. I sure hope so. Cause right now the east coast is scaring the **** out of everyone.
It's possible that more of New York's cases are mature, compared to more of the cases in California being newer. Since Washington and New York are the earliest out breaks. One can expect their deaths to be higher as a result.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:59 PM 04-02-2020
And the clock is reset....
[Reply]
Page 1057 of 3903
« First < 575579571007104710531054105510561057 105810591060106110671107115715572057 > Last »
Up