ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3024 of 4814
« First < 2024252429242974301430203021302230233024 302530263027302830343074312435244024 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:56 PM 08-05-2022
Taking stock of the position, his age and the need for a fresh set of eyes in the building, Elway stepped down Monday as the general manager

Translation: I suck at my job and everyone knows it but that superhomer who trolls Chiefs Planet. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:06 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Had we swapped QB's the winning streak would've been swapped too.
Are you forgetting that Alex Smith won several of those, including blowing out your SB team? Or that Matt Moore kicked your asses at home? Or that a green Mahomes in his first start owned you with a bunch of C-listers (and even took a quarter off)?

The Broncos had 20 years of Elway and Manning. KC's had 4 years of Mahomes and still leads the all-time series by 14. :-)
[Reply]
Tges58 02:18 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
I can't control what others have said. Id like to see where this was said, who said it and the context. You guys keep saying shit like I said stuff like that. It is always something "you heard" too without any real quote or post.
Did I say you said it? My point is denver has at least as many ignorant Homer's as any other team.

If I saved every dumbass comment made by donk fans my phone would have been out of memory a long time ago. I read it by a couple of posters over on the Orange Puddle, you can believe it or not. I don't really care.
[Reply]
Tges58 02:21 PM 08-05-2022
Different era. Those 90's Chiefs teams would be bottom feeders now.
You mean like the donks are now?
[Reply]
GROB 02:24 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
Did I say you said it? My point is denver has at least as many ignorant Homer's as any other team.

If I saved every dumbass comment made by donk fans my phone would have been out of memory a long time ago. I read it by a couple of posters over on the Orange Puddle, you can believe it or not. I don't really care.
As expected no link or any proof. Regardless onlynhold me accountable for what I say. Not what you may have read or dreamed up.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:28 PM 08-05-2022
As expected no link or any proof. Regardless onlynhold me accountable for what I say. Not what you may have read or dreamed up.
In every post, you're making a whiny generalization about Chiefs fans, but if anyone lumps you in with other Broncos fans, you cry about it. :-)

Newsflash: You're as homerish as any of them (outside of Q Joe, of course).
[Reply]
Tges58 02:29 PM 08-05-2022
Why wouldn't I hold you responsible for what you say?

I read it, and like I said before I don't give a shit if you believe it or not.

I guess my point went over your head
[Reply]
Al Czervik 03:35 PM 08-05-2022
Starting to see why this OrangeDouche was banned.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:35 PM 08-05-2022
Lynch being a compete need gamer flop cost them Allen too. They were afraid of another potential project. Mistake for sure.

That being said using Sacks as a measuring tool like they do here is only a small part of the story. Dunlap played a whole season and Gregory played in 12 games or so. I wonder what QB pressures and FF looked like when comparing the players?
So you are banking on your two projected starting DEs...one coming off shoulder surgery, that played 19 2021 games combined, to last the entire season?

Sounds like a solid plan...
[Reply]
GROB 03:40 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So you are banking on your two projected starting DEs...one coming off shoulder surgery, that played 19 2021 games combined, to last the entire season?

Sounds like a solid plan...
It is a long season. I imagine it will be a rotation of 4 to 6 guys based on a 17 game season and various defensive packages that EE has mentioned he is going to throw out there.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:20 PM 08-05-2022
Every fan base says that. I dont get where you say we don't have picks for 2 years. Last I checked a bunch of picks aka rookies this year are contributing. It is posts like the above that makes me realize you guys talk a lot of shit but really don't pay attention. You like to act like you do though.
He’s talking about 1st and second round picks you fucktard. Can you give us a list of every pick past round 2 that your team has hit on in the last 5 years? Can’t wait to see this list. And I made it easy for you by posting all the busy ass 4th round picks your team has squandered since the draft you took Von. And it’s embarrassingly inept.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:22 PM 08-05-2022
Had we swapped QB's the winning streak would've been swapped too.
Remember when your dumb fuck GM could have drafted Mahomes, but stuck with Pickston?? :-):-):-):-) Also Lamar, Josh Allen, Deshawn, BDN….. :-):-):-) BRILLIANT work by your dumpster fire franchise!
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 04:40 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
In every post, you're making a whiny generalization about Chiefs fans, but if anyone lumps you in with other Broncos fans, you cry about it. :-)

Newsflash: You're as homerish as any of them (outside of Q Joe, of course).
He's literally retarded.
[Reply]
GROB 04:41 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He’s talking about 1st and second round picks you ****tard. Can you give us a list of every pick past round 2 that your team has hit on in the last 5 years? Can’t wait to see this list. And I made it easy for you by posting all the busy ass 4th round picks your team has squandered since the draft you took Von. And it’s embarrassingly inept.
Well Denver had a 2nd round pick this year and it is a long time until the draft next year. I dont think you will find me arguing Denver has drafted well last 5 years. They have drafted well under Paton though which was last 2 years. You guys seem to struggle with the timelines.

Rams seem to do just fine without picks and Pats have sucked hitting on drafting guys who get second contracts. You guys make way too much of a big deal out of draft picks. Your team blows 1st round picks on OBJ and a drunk DE Clark. It is fine on the draft pick but the salary on those guys is where you don't recoup the value.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 04:48 PM 08-05-2022
Just throw this trash away. (Accurate pronunciation to be clear)
[Reply]
Page 3024 of 4814
« First < 2024252429242974301430203021302230233024 302530263027302830343074312435244024 > Last »
Up