ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 52
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
Jilly 04:22 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Fritz88:
oh yikes!!!!
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:23 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
come on boys, let's not do this - my girl is hotter than your girl...

JENSON! come back with the pictures of funny things!!!!
You're right Jilly. I'm sorry. I'm being pretty childish. I apologize.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:24 PM 02-10-2009
Actually, now that you all mention it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if MV was a closet homo. At best, he's intensely insecure about himself and his sexuality. All of the signs are there - a need to insult others (anonymously over the internet), bragging about his own (supposed) sexual exploits, very concerned about his looks.

That would explains a lot actually.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 04:26 PM 02-10-2009
Strange I always pictured MV a little differently....must be how he gets all the gals.
Attached: th_vaginal_douche.jpg (1.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 04:27 PM 02-10-2009
Midnight GHB
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:27 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
My buddy went to Japan to teach there for a year and he banged Japanese chicks that weighed a ton. They love caucasian/American dudes...you must have ZERO game.

I do plan on going to South Korea to get me some yellow fever and STDs.

FYP
[Reply]
Jenson71 04:28 PM 02-10-2009
This is how I picture Ultra Peanut:

[Reply]
Jilly 04:28 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
This is how I picture Ultra Peanut:

HOLY CRAP! I almost peed my pants laughing!
[Reply]
luv 04:29 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Actually, now that you all mention it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if MV was a closet homo. At best, he's intensely insecure about himself and his sexuality. All of the signs are there - a need to insult others (anonymously over the internet), bragging about his own (supposed) sexual exploits, very concerned about his looks.

I was actually thinking along the lines of shallow and insecure. Just going by the context of his posts, all he must have to offer anyone is his looks (which aren't that great).
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:29 PM 02-10-2009
Well its been fun owning some of you in this thread but I am hungry and am gonna go get something to eat. Peace out for now. I will be back though...
Motherfucker; you couldn't own a mortgage on half a jolly rancher candy. Get your ass outta' here.
[Reply]
Donger 04:30 PM 02-10-2009
Is MV the first person to post his actual picture in this thread? If so, he's not only swishy, he can't follow directions very well.
[Reply]
Buck 04:30 PM 02-10-2009
I really want to red card the shit out of MV.
[Reply]
Frosty 04:31 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Don't forget about begging for the men to post pictures of themselves.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:31 PM 02-10-2009
dicks with ears or the fat, naked santa looking sona-bitch often used as "internet chic".

I'm a handsome, svelt sona-bitch myself.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:32 PM 02-10-2009
Well its been fun owning some of you in this thread but I am hungry and am gonna go get something to eat. Peace out for now. I will be back though...
make sure to check yourself out in the reflections,, all your phony adulation masking fears..

..no amount of ugly or beauty can hide asshole.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 52
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up