Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Media Center>Spiderman: Far From Home
Gravedigger 08:37 AM 01-15-2019

[Reply]
007 07:03 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
make them stop.

there is a new or reboot spiderman every 3 years it seems like.

spiderman is the worst comic book character ever.
If Spiderman 3 never happened who knows where the character would be right now. That movie really undid everything the first two accomplished.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:13 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
If Spiderman 3 never happened who knows where the character would be right now. That movie really undid everything the first two accomplished.
It's been ages since I've seen them, but I was considering a re-watch after the

Spoiler!

Should I just watch the first two and skip the third one?
[Reply]
007 07:35 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's been ages since I've seen them, but I was considering a re-watch after the

Spoiler!

Should I just watch the first two and skip the third one?
Yes. Skip it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:53 PM 07-05-2019
See yourself out of this thread, asshole.

Spider-Man is an A-lister. Sony went more than 10 years without a well-received Spidey solo flick and yet this latest one is on its way to the billion $ mark. That's fucking star power. People love Spider-Man because he's fucking awesome.. and you're a douche.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:09 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Spider-Man is an A-lister. Sony went more than 10 years without a well-received Spidey solo flick and yet this latest one is on its way to the billion $ mark. That's ****ing star power. People love Spider-Man because he's ****ing awesome.. and you're a douche.
1. Batman
2. Lex Luther (yes I realize he's a villain)
3. Iron Man
4. Wolverine
10. Superman
--------
2987. Spiderman
2988. Antman
2989. Ambiguously Gay Duo
[Reply]
JD10367 08:10 PM 07-05-2019
make them stop.

there is a new or reboot spiderman every 3 years it seems like.

So I guess since we went from Michael Keaton to Val Kilmer to George Clooney to Christian Bale to Ben Affleck to Robert Pattinson, we should stop Batman films...
[Reply]
BWillie 08:11 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
So I guess since we went from Michael Keaton to Val Kilmer to George Clooney to Christian Bale to Ben Affleck to Robert Pattinson, we should stop Batman films...
You're getting the idea.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:25 PM 07-06-2019

Spider-Man is an A-lister. Sony went more than 10 years without a well-received Spidey solo flick and yet this latest one is on its way to the billion $ mark. That's ****ing star power. People love Spider-Man because he's ****ing awesome.. and you're a douche.
I would have loved to see Tobey Mcguire (sp) in the avenger series. That era of spiderman had the perfect blend of comic book, realistic, and homey type of spiderman. Tobey was the perfect adult spidy, and would never expect him to be spiderman but for sure a nerd.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:29 PM 07-06-2019
If anyone's planning to see this and will be purchasing a ticket online, shoot me a PM. I got an $8 off movie ticket coupon when I bought the Tobey Maguire trilogy last night, but I've already seen FFH, so I don't have any use for it.
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:58 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
That actually sounds amazin.
Right!? And she can further improve the weaponry and structure of the suit with Vibranium. It's a slam dunk really. :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 10:50 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I quite enjoyed it.

Spoiler!
Spoilers. Quit reading.

They had repulsors. Those will knock things back, and used with water would move it around also. My concern was the noise and lack of Peter tingle not picking up on them.

The Mysterio illusion fight was fantastic.

Fanboy ideas. Some of what I wanted at the endgame could be teased. Secret war. Super skrulls, originally I said hulk. But imagine if half the heroes have been taken. Hulk, strange, falcon could all be swapped. Imagine if Tony Stark got swapped. They said you get all the memories. Of course, that doesn't explain his death unless faked also.

Technically he was not unmasked. It was a photo. Showing the video would hurt. So what will play out? May and friends could be in jeopardy. Sinister 6, does vulture turn semi good to help? Does lizard turn sides to defeat the remaining members and sacrifice his life for may? Or you can have strange or fury and sword help out and have another Parker with the drone and illusion tech.

Outside of mj and flash they did a great job casting. Those two haven't done anything of merit yet compared to past actors and actresses.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:02 PM 07-07-2019
I thought it was enjoyable, like Homecoming. Idk, just something about these newer Spidey flicks hasn't gripped me like the first two of the Raimi trilogy. They're lacking something and I just can't put my finger on it. I watch them and I'm entertained, but they lack soul or something. I watch it once and just kinda forget about them. Never crave watching them again.

Spoiler!
Nerds can be spiteful about their babies. Think of when other fans come on here and dismiss the chiefs. Irrational fears happen. As for avengers level threat. That is why he wanted Edith. He wanted to be the face even if he had to kill Innocents. That happens every day already.

As for Mysterio, read old Man Logan. It puts the movie to shame and shows what he can do.

As for Spidey and not gripping you in. I agree, but that is because none of his movies have been really solo films. The big character building and Parker centric scripts on him are not there. He is part of the avengers universe. Big names are apart of his movies, Ironman, fury.

Imo
[Reply]
O.city 06:30 PM 07-10-2019
Saw it tonight

Liked it.

Wasn’t groundbreaking but a nige damn solid film
[Reply]
listopencil 06:53 PM 07-13-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Not PC enough. It will be Iron Woman and will be Tchalla's sister. Since she's just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark was. Honestly I'm ok with that if so.

That's actually what popped into my head back when I saw Black Panther.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:02 PM 07-13-2019
I am thinking Marvel Spider-Man three will be Kraven and maybe Chameleon.

Kraven and Scorpion are the only classic rogues they haven't used yet.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up