ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
eDave 06:07 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
You chose wisely. This game is fantastic.
I can't stop and rob a stagecoach. :-). MOnths of trying.

I reloaded Thief - Deadly Shadows, imagining the plague is going on around me. Helps if you are super stoned.

The game is quite easy when you role play social distancing.
[Reply]
Fish 07:00 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I can't stop and rob a stagecoach. :-). MOnths of trying.

I reloaded Thief - Deadly Shadows, imagining the plague is going on around me. Helps if you are super stoned.

The game is quite easy when you role play social distancing.
Dude... you just have to stop your horse in the road to make them stop the stagecoach, then rob or murder...
[Reply]
Pablo 07:31 PM 03-17-2020
Got my vodka drink and settling in for night two. Having fun so far. Off to rob a train.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:50 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's $29.99 on PS Store until tonight. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger with all this expected time spent at home.. But I haven't even finished GTA V yet (among other games)!
Finish GTA V first. That game is so much fun.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:54 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Finish GTA V first. That game is so much fun.
Yeah, I actually bought RDR on the last day it was $29.99 on Wednesday. I'm fighting the urge and winning at this point- I haven't even booted it up yet.

I'm just going to commit to the main story in GTA V first and then I'll move over to RDR.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:09 AM 03-30-2020
OK, once I buckled down I was able to finish the main storyline for GTA pretty quickly.

Spoiler!

As for RDR2, I just started it a few days ago. First impressions: it looks fantastic and I have a lot of fun when I boot it up. It just has the feel of a game that's going to have an epic story. Also great to see my boy John Marston.

I will say is I forgot how annoying it is for someone as compulsive as I am to have to stop and loot every body you come across. Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:10 AM 03-30-2020
OK, once I buckled down I was able to finish the main storyline for GTA pretty quickly.

Spoiler!

Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
Just keep a lot of stuff in your bag and on your horse and eat that stuff at the regular. Once you pick enough carrots and make regular trips to the store to buy and stow enough food and tonics you should always have plenty of that stuff on hand to keep yourself alive and in the action.
[Reply]
eDave 07:25 PM 03-30-2020

Spoiler!

As for RDR2, I just started it a few days ago. First impressions: it looks fantastic and I have a lot of fun when I boot it up. It just has the feel of a game that's going to have an epic story. Also great to see my boy John Marston.

I will say is I forgot how annoying it is for someone as compulsive as I am to have to stop and loot every body you come across. Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
Not to freak you out or anything, but it plays into the story ending somewhat.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:07 AM 04-06-2020
This game is awesome.

I'll admit that I was annoyed af with some of the realism at first but now that I've put a handful of hours in I'm finding it to be pretty simple to keep track of my cores, clothing changes, etc.

The drunken bender with Lenny was fucking hilarious, I'm liking the story thus far, the voice acting is top notch, and there is so. much. to do. in. this. game!
[Reply]
Mecca 08:16 AM 04-06-2020
This game is awesome.

I'll admit that I was annoyed af with some of the realism at first but now that I've put a handful of hours in I'm finding it to be pretty simple to keep track of my cores, clothing changes, etc.

The drunken bender with Lenny was fucking hilarious, I'm liking the story thus far, the voice acting is top notch, and there is so. much. to do. in. this. game!
Lenny!
[Reply]
Dayze 08:32 AM 04-06-2020
we NEED a GOD DAMN PLAN
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 AM 05-04-2020
Some of these challenges are a fucking bitch.

I just got to the master hunter challenge where you have to kill 5 cougars with a bow. First of all, I've probably put 30 hours into this game and I've seen 2 cougars the whole time. Secondly, those fuckers are fierce. I'm probably going to have to hunt them with dynamite arrows or something.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:04 AM 05-04-2020
I've been trying to play this game clean by not looking anything up online in a walk through, but I've broken down quite a few times. It's particularly difficult finding the legendary animal locations. I was looking at that shoddy ass map I was given and it just is not very accurate. After I spent like 30 minutes riding around a fucking barren winter wasteland and found myself at the top of a mountain, I broke down and looked for the actual location of the legendary white bison and it was like a 5 minute horse ride from me the entire time.

Ive noticed occasionally I'll ride through an area trying to find an animal, check the game map to see which location would be a good place to check, only to find the legendary animal is now marked on my map.. but I never found any clues or anything like that. So it's a bit weird.

I also cheated and searched where to find a better horse because I need it for these master horseman challenges. All I can find in the wild are shitty ass Kentucky Saddlers and Tennessee whatever-the-fucks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 AM 05-04-2020
What are the best handguns in the game?

I've gotten all of the pistols from the gunslingers as well as a few others. I actually just got the Mauser from Bronte and got that shit gold plated on some James Bond shit.

I've honestly found that the Cattleman Revolver fully upgraded is my strongest handgun and that's kind of lame. Of course I pimped my shit out a bit but I want an epic pistol I can't create myself.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:56 AM 05-04-2020
I've been trying to play this game clean by not looking anything up online in a walk through, but I've broken down quite a few times. It's particularly difficult finding the legendary animal locations. I was looking at that shoddy ass map I was given and it just is not very accurate. After I spent like 30 minutes riding around a ****ing barren winter wasteland and found myself at the top of a mountain, I broke down and looked for the actual location of the legendary white bison and it was like a 5 minute horse ride from me the entire time.

Ive noticed occasionally I'll ride through an area trying to find an animal, check the game map to see which location would be a good place to check, only to find the legendary animal is now marked on my map.. but I never found any clues or anything like that. So it's a bit weird.

I also cheated and searched where to find a better horse because I need it for these master horseman challenges. All I can find in the wild are shitty ass Kentucky Saddlers and Tennessee whatever-the-****s.
That wild horse in the snowy north is dope.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up