Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
SPchief 08:47 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?
Damn. C C C C Cat fight :-)
[Reply]
hometeam 08:50 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Well your chest is all over the internet, your name just as well be on TV.

EDIT: Where's the updated pics btw.
HA. learned my lesson on that one :P
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:53 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by :
I don't like it
Don’t call out Cassel and Pioli. Totally counter productive. As soon as an argument personally attacks individuals you lose the argument. We deserve better? Absolutely. But so do Cassel and Pioli.
Originally Posted by :
Unfortunately this seems very Raider Esque.
Disapointment with the management and team is fine, but ti’s absurd to call out names on a scale like this. It’s embarrasing for Kansas City and should be embarrasing for Chiefs fans. Attacking individuals is tactless, tasteless and to be honest a waste of money and effort. This just goes too far. It’s just football folks. Whether or not Cassel and Pioli deserve there positions, embarrasin them on a national state is entirely uncalled for. They have lives to live and there is no reason to make them miserable. I find this dispicable Sunday will be embarrased to be a Chiefs fan should this banner fly. It only takes a few to make an entire fanbase look like jackasses.
I'm not registered there, someone go roast these dipshits.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...ioli#119360215
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:55 PM 10-03-2012
What website is this you guys are posting? I'll set em straight :-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:56 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dave:
What the fuck did this come from?:-)

CoMoChief........Locked and Loaded
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 08:59 PM 10-03-2012
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:59 PM 10-03-2012
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...ioli#119360215
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:59 PM 10-03-2012
No wonder our team is so guttless, they are just emulating their fans. :-)
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 09:00 PM 10-03-2012
My hands are shaking reading that first one. Holy fucking god. We aren't making an argument, we are stating a position.

Pioli is paid 5 million dollars a year to produce a winning team and Cassel has been paid 50 of the 63 million he's owed to produce. They haven't. Why the fuck do they deserve better?
[Reply]
-King- 09:04 PM 10-03-2012
Have I mentioned how funny this whole thing is? :-)
[Reply]
In58men 09:05 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
What the **** did this come from?:-)

CoMoChief........Locked and Loaded
:-)
[Reply]
ghak99 09:08 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
My hands are shaking reading that first one. Holy ****ing god. We aren't making an argument, we are stating a position.

Pioli is paid 5 million dollars a year to produce a winning team and Cassel has been paid 50 of the 63 million he's owed to produce. They haven't. Why the **** do they deserve better?
I hear you. After reading some more of the comments, I have no doubt I would make a ass out of myself if I was registered over there. My head hurts just thinking about it. :-)
[Reply]
007 09:09 PM 10-03-2012
Are there any other interviews at this point or is that NBC one the only one.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 09:11 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I hear you. After reading some more of the comments, I have no doubt I would make a ass out of myself if I was registered over there. My head hurts just thinking about it. :-)
I won't register there. I'd never sleep. I'd refute every fucking true fan bullshit on there.

Reading those comments makes me believe that this franchise never deserves a playoff win, a constant winner because they will take the constant shit sandwich that is served and defend it to the death.

Wins? Who the fuck cares as long as we defend our Chiefs like stupid blind mother fuckers and continue to support a complete garbage product.
[Reply]
Munson 09:12 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by oRYMANo:
What's the next banner going to say? Draft Geno Smith!! You ****ing
Mother Bastard!!!
Give me Geno, or give me death.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 603
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up