Page 654 of 660
« First < 154554604644650651652653654 655656657658 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 07:50 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Sounds like she liked him. They must have talked about the possibility of meeting, since he knew she couldn't come to SD due to money. They talk online, text, etc. Then, he all of a sudden says they will never meet and starts avoiding her. I would think some kind of explanation would be in order. Sure, you'll never meet, but if she's so cool, why does that mean cutting strings altogether? Sounds like it was abrupt on his part, and she was seeking an explanation.

However, the fact that she saved his IP address is definitely creepy. Guys just need to realize that women like closure. If you give us a reason, we're usually good with it. But no, guys use the avoidance technique. Pussies.
How do you save somebody's IP address????? I have no idea how you do that. My bet is She doesn't either.
[Reply]
luv 07:50 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow:
How do you save somebody's IP address????? I have no idea how you do that. My bet is She doesn't either.
I have no clue.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:15 AM 07-11-2012
Maybe I'm just too upfront. I just hate games. I hate being ignored. Drives me insane. Tell me to **** off. Okay, fine. Don't tell me anything? That's just cowardly.
Fair enough explanation.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:27 AM 07-11-2012
Sounds like she liked him. They must have talked about the possibility of meeting, since he knew she couldn't come to SD due to money. They talk online, text, etc. Then, he all of a sudden says they will never meet and starts avoiding her. I would think some kind of explanation would be in order. Sure, you'll never meet, but if she's so cool, why does that mean cutting strings altogether? Sounds like it was abrupt on his part, and she was seeking an explanation.

However, the fact that she saved his IP address is definitely creepy. Guys just need to realize that women like closure. If you give us a reason, we're usually good with it. But no, guys use the avoidance technique. Pussies.
i didn't know it was possible to save an ip address on a chat room.

Of course i never go to chat rooms...
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:30 AM 07-11-2012
so has anyone heard from buck yet?

HAS HIS HEAD BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS BODY AND STORED INTO A VASE IN THIS CHICK/DUDES BASEMENT???????
[Reply]
Buck 09:00 AM 07-11-2012

I told her like five times that nothing was ever going to happen between us and I asked her to stop talking to me that way because I don't feel like having those feelings if there is never going to be any fruit. She said ok each time, but then she kept talking to me like that. After a while I just decided to ignore her.
[Reply]
Buck 09:02 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow:
When you log into an IRC chat room it says something like.

Buck has joined freenode.irc # 22.124.25.34 etc

That's a fake IP Address btw....

All you have to do is write it down. Everyone can see it. It's not that hard.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:04 AM 07-11-2012

Oh please. Your female race is worse in that respect. At least ignoring is giving a hint, you lot string guys along for extended periods of time. Don't act all innocent. You have no right to call anyone pussies in any context except when referring to the one between your legs.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:04 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
When you log into an IRC chat room it says something like.

Buck has joined freenode.irc # 22.124.25.34 etc

That's a fake IP Address btw....

All you have to do is write it down. Everyone can see it. It's not that hard.
What's your screen name in your chat room?

Just curious.
[Reply]
Buck 09:04 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
What's your screen name in your chat room?

Just curious.
BuckinKaeding.
[Reply]
luv 09:12 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Oh please. Your female race is worse in that respect. At least ignoring is giving a hint, you lot string guys along for extended periods of time. Don't act all innocent. You have no right to call anyone pussies in any context except when referring to the one between your legs.
I don't ignore people. Why would I do something to someone else that I despise being done to me? Therefore, I have every right to call someone a pussy or a coward.

EDIT: My bad. I forget you're like 19 or something.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:15 AM 07-11-2012
okay, buck is back. whew, dodged a real bullet there, i believe.
glad you're here buddy!
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:26 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
BuckinKaeding.
Well that's not nearly as mysterious or hopelessly romantic as i thought it was going to be.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:31 AM 07-11-2012
Ban for bump
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:33 AM 07-11-2012
I don't ignore people. Why would I do something to someone else that I despise being done to me? Therefore, I have every right to call someone a pussy or a coward.

EDIT: My bad. I forget you're like 19 or something.
So much tension between you two..
[Reply]
Page 654 of 660
« First < 154554604644650651652653654 655656657658 > Last »
Up