ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Media Center>2019 Black Friday Thread
Sofa King 08:03 PM 10-30-2019
We started one of these yet? If not, here it is.

What all are we looking for? Nintendo Switch deals? Gun Safe deals? Been seeing some ads rolling around.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:08 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Kids (8 and 10) are wanting computers. Anyone know of the best bang for the buck on buying 2 matching desktop computers? Not looking for anything super high tech, but good enough to get them a good computer for schoolwork and games. What’s a good price to target for such a purchase?
check out the black friday walmart add. i was looking at it last night, sorry i don't have the link. seemed to be several laptops with "fair" prices.
[Reply]
notorious 09:51 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Kids (8 and 10) are wanting computers. Anyone know of the best bang for the buck on buying 2 matching desktop computers? Not looking for anything super high tech, but good enough to get them a good computer for schoolwork and games. What’s a good price to target for such a purchase?
I picked up 2 HP 15.6” laptops with I3 processors and solid state drives for 230/each from staples 3 months ago.

Still shocked at the price. I’ll keep an eye out.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:51 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
In the market for a 70-80 inch tv.

Post me some deals if you see them
Think Sony Bravia 75 inch.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:03 AM 11-19-2019
Somebody recommend me the best bang for the buck on computer RAM. Thinking 32gb.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 02:11 PM 11-20-2019
This may spill over into a "help me build a PC" sort of post, but if anyone sees a good deal on computer components (MB/CPU maybe RAM and/or SSD) I'd love some suggestions. I am not looking for something super high end, just wanting to help my teenager finish a build he got the case and power supply for about a year ago that hasn't ever been completed.

I am thinking mid-range for the MB/CPU, and then maybe the RAM and SSD if those don't cost too much, and then I'll have him get his own monitor and a suitable video card to go with the monitor and whatever games he would like to end up getting.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:47 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
This may spill over into a "help me build a PC" sort of post, but if anyone sees a good deal on computer components (MB/CPU maybe RAM and/or SSD) I'd love some suggestions. I am not looking for something super high end, just wanting to help my teenager finish a build he got the case and power supply for about a year ago that hasn't ever been completed.

I am thinking mid-range for the MB/CPU, and then maybe the RAM and SSD if those don't cost too much, and then I'll have him get his own monitor and a suitable video card to go with the monitor and whatever games he would like to end up getting.
NewEgg had their pc components deals week before last for some odd reason and now they are gone. Maybe they'll spring some good deals again on Cyber Monday, we'll have to watch and see.
[Reply]
007 10:15 PM 11-20-2019
Grabbed a pair of Apple airpods while they were on sale. Great sounds and very comfortable but had all kinds of connection issues when I would go outside. Ended up returning them for Galaxy buds. Very happy so far.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:29 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Grabbed a pair of Apple airpods while they were on sale. Great sounds and very comfortable but had all kinds of connection issues when I would go outside. Ended up returning them for Galaxy buds. Very happy so far.
I love my galaxy buds.
[Reply]
007 09:56 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I love my galaxy buds.
It's really weird. I find the airpods to be more rich and smooth while the buds have more clarity but seem a tad tinny. Wish I could get them just a little richer. When I activate any app EQ, the volume takes a significant dive making it worthless.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:02 AM 11-21-2019
Borderlands 3, Madden 20, Ghost Recon Breakout - $27.99

Best Buy. I'll pick up Borderlands 3 for sure.

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/best-buy-black-friday
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:03 AM 11-21-2019
58' Roku Onn TV Walmart for $198

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/walm...page-3#ad_view
[Reply]
vailpass 11:24 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
58' Roku Onn TV Walmart for $198

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/walm...page-3#ad_view
Sounds like a big enough screen but where would you put it?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:24 AM 11-21-2019
Amazon Black Friday starts tomorrow, 11.22.2019.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/black...y-amazon-deals
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:51 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Sounds like a big enough screen but where would you put it?
Upstairs TV room. Doesn't get used as much as the big one downstairs.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:44 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Upstairs TV room. Doesn't get used as much as the big one downstairs.
I don't know dude. A 58 foot screen would be a tight fit.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up