ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Media Center>Terminator: Dark Fate
Sure-Oz 07:09 AM 05-23-2019
Teaser trailer....this is supposed to ignore any movies after T2. I'm cautiously optimistic with Hamilton and Cameron involved. Heard this is some of the 10 min footage from cinemacon where the cgi isn't finished yet.

@Terminator: Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. Producer James Cameron returns with director Tim Miller for #TerminatorDarkFate. In theatres 11.1.19. Watch the official trailer now. https://twitter.com/Terminator/statu...846144/video/1

https://youtu.be/jCyEX6u-Yhs
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:53 PM 11-02-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
srvy 09:09 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I worked at SOCOM along side them for 4 years. I think I know their average size. It was hyperbole for crissakes.

Yeah, people have been burned by shit Terminator sequels. This will be a word of mouth hit or fall by the wayside quickly.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:17 PM 11-02-2019
The CGI/live action mashup during the beach seen was flawless, young Terminator looked real to the eye
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:44 PM 11-02-2019
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/248...ator-dark-fate

Cameron prevented a total shitshow
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:45 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/248...ator-dark-fate

Cameron prevented a total shitshow
as I said earlier in the thread, you can see Cameron’s style and fingerprints on the screen.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:53 PM 11-07-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
:-) What a load of BS. This wasnt some PC movie. Where do people get that idea? There is no politics in this movie.:-)
Sooooooo -

[Reply]
notorious 06:54 PM 11-07-2019
Razorfist kicks ass.
[Reply]
Sorry 10:03 PM 11-07-2019
Was very good and well paced. Awesome action movie
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:30 AM 11-11-2019
Saw it the other day. It was fun, entertaining and the action was cool. I’d give it a thumbs up

But was it truly necessary? Not really. Didn’t really add much to the overall series.

It’s basically a remake of the original with a gender flip and better
Special effects.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:55 PM 11-11-2019
Saw it this morning. Terminator Dark Fate is a worthy sequel imo. Really enjoyed it and hope more people see it if they liked Terminator 1&2. Solid job by Cameron and Tim Miller and everyone. Sarah Connor is the heart. It felt as close to Terminator 2 as possible. I'm satisfied...hope this franchise isn't dead but box office probably says it is.

The younger cast was solid as well as Arnold and Linda were great once again.

This movie may have been more of a success in spring/summer or if it was made a few years later. 4/5 for me as well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:57 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The CGI/live action mashup during the beach seen was flawless, young Terminator looked real to the eye
That was fantastic imo...real holy shit moment.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
That was fantastic imo...real holy shit moment.
As I said before remember Kyle Reese is still alive
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:13 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
As I said before remember Kyle Reese is still alive
Did that beach scene upset you? I was at first...kindve surprised but it definitely looked incredible. I can see some or half the fans automatically being turned off.

Too bad we'll never see Kyle Reese again. I assume this will be the last one for quite some time since it's failing. Heard this was going to be a trilogy. 72% on Rotten Tomatoes and 84% audience score.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:22 PM 11-11-2019
Did that beach scene upset you? I was at first...kindve surprised but it definitely looked incredible. I can see some or half the fans automatically being turned off.

Too bad we'll never see Kyle Reese again. I assume this will be the last one for quite some time since it's failing. Heard this was going to be a trilogy. 72% on Rotten Tomatoes and 84% audience score.
Yea, im sure its the last one for quite a while....But i thought that about the last one too which bombed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:35 PM 11-11-2019

I was more surprised how they're write themselves out of it and gave them a pass if they wanted to do another continuity because Genysis gave it a loophole of a multiverse.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up