ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Mephistopheles Janx 11:06 PM 05-16-2019
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

Fucking hell... DC is garbage.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:53 PM 12-01-2019

Robert Pattinson Says Batman Is Not a Superherohttps://t.co/BLXnCi052G pic.twitter.com/SGyTPXQQER

— ComicBook NOW! (@ComicBookNOW) December 1, 2019

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:16 PM 12-01-2019
Holy fuck I hope that costume isn't the real thing. Christ al-fucking-mighty.
[Reply]
Fish 08:51 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by :
"Batman's not a superhero," Pattinson replied. "It doesn't count. You need to have like magical powers to be a superhero."
:-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:44 AM 12-02-2019
Not a ringing endorsement from the man who's likely going to play this character for a couple films at least. I guess he's never met a firefighter, cancer survivor, or even his own parents to know there are superheroes in the world.

Sidenote: I don't know if anyone here has seen the King on Netflix, but the way that movie ends is absolutely hilarious in regards to his character.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:21 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Not a ringing endorsement from the man who's likely going to play this character for a couple films at least. I guess he's never met a firefighter, cancer survivor, or even his own parents to know there are superheroes in the world.
I think you're confusing heroes with superheroes. Superheroes by definition have super powers. Without getting into Batman (although it is debatable, he has no super powers, of course neither does Iron Man & now we're splitting hairs) but the people you mention above are heroes no doubt, but I wouldn't really call them superheroes.
[Reply]
banecat 12:10 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:

Sidenote: I don't know if anyone here has seen the King on Netflix, but the way that movie ends is absolutely hilarious in regards to his character.
He's way to weird to have ever met his parents
[Reply]
banecat 12:11 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
I think you're confusing heroes with superheroes. Superheroes by definition have super powers. Without getting into Batman (although it is debatable, he has no super powers, of course neither does Iron Man & now we're splitting hairs) but the people you mention above are heroes no doubt, but I wouldn't really call them superheroes.
Does Batman's really high IQ count as a superpower?
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:14 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
Does Batman's really high IQ count as a superpower?
That's a fair point, you could also argue that his gadgets (especially considering we've seen him in essence in an Iron Man suit that doesn't fly) give him superhuman abilities. But I'm just saying I can see the point he's making, you can certainly argue he's not a super hero.

Granted if someone was paying me millions to play Batman I'm not sure I'd make that point.
[Reply]
sedated 03:28 PM 12-02-2019
He's pretty much right. Having enough money to buy all sorts of gadgets does not make one a "superhero".

IQ? Is Sherlock Holmes considered a superhero?

Martial arts training? What about Bruce Lee?
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:09 PM 12-03-2019
I see nothing wrong with what he said. He's right. Yall are just looking for something to crucify him for. Yall aren't going to see it anyway.
[Reply]
sully1983 04:18 AM 12-04-2019
For those that aren't familiar with Pattinson in interviews, he is VERY self depreciating and doesn't take himself that seriously at all. I wouldn't read much into what he said.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:14 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by sully1983:
For those that aren't familiar with Pattinson in interviews, he is VERY self depreciating and doesn't take himself that seriously at all. I wouldn't read much into what he said.
This...
[Reply]
RockChalk 01:31 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by sully1983:
We are all depreciating.

I think you mean deprecating
[Reply]
sully1983 09:04 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
We are all depreciating.

I think you mean deprecating
D'oh! Good catch man.:-)

Yeah this Pattinson dude likes to talk shit and make fun of himself in interviews is all I was getting at really.
[Reply]
eDave 08:23 PM 02-13-2020

[Reply]
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up