ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:04 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

:-) Rep ! :-)
[Reply]
morphius 06:06 PM 02-22-2004
I can't even pretend to relate.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:08 PM 02-22-2004
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.
And this chick can make brownies too!! :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 07:05 PM 02-22-2004

Thanks
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:12 PM 02-22-2004
There is something biblical about cutting off the part of your body that offends you (or causes you to sin).

So you have to choose between cutting off your hand, which hoisted all those drinks to your face - or cutting off your winkie, which led you into a bad situation with a skank. If you decide to do both, better do your winkie first, cause that might be hard to do with just one hand.
[Reply]
alanm 07:32 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by :
WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!!
You sure that's the only time? :-)

"Being drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life young man"
Dean Wormer to Flounder - Animal House.:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:37 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years.... :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 07:43 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I just had sex with some slut

...sex with a slut like her...

Sounds like you're the slut.
[Reply]
Bearcat2005 08:23 PM 02-22-2004
Yeah good call! :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:33 PM 02-22-2004
This thread is worthless without ... oh, never mind.
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:37 PM 02-22-2004
After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
:-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:37 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That said, I've done the same thing 100x's
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:38 PM 02-22-2004
First the women can't handle him.

Now he's got to have Custom build Goodyear condoms.

Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:39 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by Adam:
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
Siran Wrap and a rubber band! :-)
[Reply]
el borracho 08:41 PM 02-22-2004
1. Physically take this person somewhere they can get the "morning after pill" and watch them take it.

2. Learn from your experience.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up