ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016
Taco John 01:58 PM 08-19-2019

Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought! @JudicialWatch

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 19, 2019

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Is there evidence of actual favoritism in Google’s search engine? Well, the European Union certainly thinks so, having fined Google $2.7 billion last year for having biased search results. In the months leading up to the 2016 election here in the U.S., I led a team that used objective methods to preserve 13,207 online election-related searches and the 98,044 web pages to which the search results linked. These data showed that Google’s search results favored Hillary Clinton (whom I supported) in all 10 positions on the first page of search results — enough, perhaps, to have shifted two or three million votes in her direction over time.
Source

[Reply]
Fish 08:37 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
So what? That’s not debunking a study. No study was debunked here.
It doesn't need to be debunked because it makes no actual claims of Google vote manipulation. Those claims are completely unsubstantiated by any study. Which is the entire point....
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Serious question for Taco John: Are you trying to make a thread that rivals your Pizzagate thread as the most ridiculous thread in Chiefsplanet history?

You'd be better off it you'd just slink away and let this idiotic thread die.
:-)

May want to shut the fuck up Superstar.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:42 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
It doesn't need to be debunked because it makes no actual claims of Google vote manipulation. Those claims are completely unsubstantiated by any study. Which is the entire point....
Are you of the belief that political advertising has no effect on votes?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:42 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This is not a small problem.
Says TacoWrong as he stares at his micropeen in the mirror every morning
[Reply]
Taco John 04:34 PM 09-01-2019

You have no idea how aggressively #Google & #Facebook are #spying on you & your kids. One recent revelation: Facebook embeds secret codes in any photos you upload. See: https://t.co/97fGezwpcj

— Dr. Robert Epstein (@DrREpstein) September 1, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 04:39 PM 09-01-2019

Given the way completely unfounded way in which my work has been attacked in recent days, I'm being bombarded with suggestions about how to proceed. My wife says, "Ask Twitter!" So, I'm asking: "DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SUE @HillaryClinton?" pic.twitter.com/FZM5lmyBzF

— Dr. Robert Epstein (@DrREpstein) August 29, 2019

[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up