ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Media Center>Cutting Cable.
Dunit35 01:17 PM 12-19-2018
I know there are already several threads but Im adding to it.

Our DTV bill is about to go up $60 a month to $133. Were looking at cutting cable. Wed like to add Hulu live TV, netflix, and MLB.TV. I know I can stream all three through my Xbox. It looks like I wont have AMC, NFL Network or NBC. NFL Network I can stream the Thursday night games through my xbox.

How is the quality? We have to upgrade our internet to unlimited for an extra $20/month. Provider said wed also get faster speeds.
Does anyone have MLB.Tv and use it through your Xbox?
What about DVR services?

It looks like I can get all three for around $64 a month.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:23 AM 08-26-2019
I have Dish Network, and have been searching around for ways to be able to cut ties with them. I was doing some research on Sling TV, and when I googled it I came across this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=slin...hrome&ie=UTF-8

They are owned by Dish Network.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:35 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If I understand correctly Disney is only including ESPN+.
Yeah, but ESPN plus allows you to stream Monday night football. I don't know what he was wanting it for, but, that's enough for me. Only time I watch ESPN any more is for MNF.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:50 PM 08-28-2019
How do I tell what game I’ll get regionally on Hulu Live, so I can figure out if I need to watch the Chiefs game at a bar on the 8th?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:32 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How do I tell what game Ill get regionally on Hulu Live, so I can figure out if I need to watch the Chiefs game at a bar on the 8th?
There's a blackout link on this page, that might help:

https://help.hulu.com/s/article/nfl-...language=en_US
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:55 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yeah, but ESPN plus allows you to stream Monday night football. I don't know what he was wanting it for, but, that's enough for me. Only time I watch ESPN any more is for MNF.
Yeah. I can see that. I need all the channels for Jayhawk basketball.

You used to be able to watch the college BB free shortly after they finished on the rewind streaming but they got rid of that.

For streaming to a Windows desktop, is YTTV the cheapest option?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:56 PM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yeah. I can see that. I need all the channels for Jayhawk basketball.

You used to be able to watch the college BB free shortly after they finished on the rewind streaming but they got rid of that.

For streaming to a Windows desktop, is YTTV the cheapest option?
YouTube is about the same as the others. The cheapest is Sling if you can get by with just blue or just Orange. They are only $25 each or $40 for both. Most of the rest are around $50/ month now.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up