ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Oil Prices Plunge After Trump....
BucEyedPea 08:56 PM 07-17-2019
Sends Rand Paul To Ease Tensions With Iran :-)

The senator pitched the idea during a recent round of golf with the president.
[Who says the president golfing is bad? Not when it's with a Paul.]
Paul proposed sitting down with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to extend a fresh olive branch on the president’s behalf, according to four U.S. officials. The aim: to reduce tensions between the two countries. Trump signed off on the idea.

With Zarif in New York City this week for U.N. meetings and private sitdowns with journalists and think-tank experts, the prospect of the dovish Kentucky senator serving as the administration’s chief diplomatic emissary has rankled many administration officials, who are expressing concern that Paul’s intervention threatens to scuttle the president’s “maximum pressure” campaign against Tehran.
[Oh I wonder who they could be? :-) :-) Ah lemme guess — PompASS and the white mustache are definitely two. White mustache, is probably having fits of apoplexy.]
Trump has been attempting to start negotiations with Iran for months, a campaign that has included letters to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, an attempt to use Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as an emissary to Tehran, and public comments expressing his desire to talk. Some Iranian officials have said that they are open to negotiations, but only after the administration removes sanctions.
[I can't believe Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was there playing that round of golf with Paul and Trump. ]

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1418075
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-emissary-iran

I EXPECT a NEW MANUFACTURED EVENT in the GULF or some FAKE NEWS about something IRAN has done, to scuttle this as happened when PM of Japan, Abe was sent to Iran to talk. As happened with NK by Bolton. I always does. The Deep State never quits.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:44 PM 07-17-2019
BEP oil:

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:47 PM 07-17-2019
Swamper GloryHolz.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:51 PM 07-17-2019
I see our boards resident toilet seat prostitute is angry. Perhaps her lip-sores are active. It cums with the job I guess. Perhaps it's because her advanced age is limiting her ability to make a living wage and make money to spit on members of the military and veterans.

She wants her war!!!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:59 PM 07-17-2019
Who doesn't like to see oil prices drop—especially in the dead of summer when people travel on vacations?

MARKET WATCH: Oil prices dip on US-Iran comments
Crude oil benchmark prices fell about $2/bbl on both New York and London markets July 16 after US President Donald Trump said progress has been made in US relations with Iran, which market participants took as a sign of easing tensions in the Mideast.

https://www.ogj.com/general-interest...siran-comments

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:01 PM 07-17-2019
I thank President Trump for the price drop now that I have 28 hungry cylinders I'm feeding these days.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:10 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Who doesn't like to see oil prices drop—especially in the dead of summer when people travel on vacations?

MARKET WATCH: Oil prices dip on US-Iran comments
Crude oil benchmark prices fell about $2/bbl on both New York and London markets July 16 after US President Donald Trump said progress has been made in US relations with Iran, which market participants took as a sign of easing tensions in the Mideast.

https://www.ogj.com/general-interest...siran-comments
Hooray for Trump decreasing the tensions that he personally previously increased!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Hooray for Trump decreasing the tensions that he personally previously increased!
Lie...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:25 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
BEP oil:

:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:28 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I see our boards resident toilet seat prostitute is angry. Perhaps her lip-sores are active. It cums with the job I guess. Perhaps it's because her advanced age is limiting her ability to make a living wage and make money to spit on members of the military and veterans.

She wants her war!!!!
I predict this post gets you angry neg rep from Baby Lee. Let me know if my prediction comes true. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:29 AM 07-18-2019
He should have been our president not the current clown who has to use racial insults to cover his inability to get anything done.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:49 PM 07-21-2019
All emojis are an image of Mr. Levin

Mark Levin :-)
Idea-Less Warmonger :-)
Goes Ape over Rand Paul talking to Iranians in a fit of apoplexy.:-)

Back in 2012 as the R primaries were about to start and "mere days before the Iowa caucuses, Mark Levin lamented the fact that Ron Paul’s polling numbers in Iowa had been somewhat favorable." Of course his dislike was over Ron Paul Americanist foreign policy views.

So, Levin went so far as to say he would entertain the idea of voting for president Obama's re-election in a hypothetical Obama-Paul general election matchup. If anything reveals this man is a Neo-Conservative, it is this.
[Levin had spent the previous 3-4 years excoriating Obama] for almost every possible policy, and probably even non-policy related, item was now the better hypothetical option due solely to his furtherance of America’s military presence in the world, and specifically, in the Middle East.

Today, Mark Levin is at it again over Rand Paul, the son of Ron Paul after "Senator Paul pitched to President Trump the idea of being an emissary to Iran for the purpose of engaging in diplomatic negotiations. Levin, in typical fashion, went on said hissy fit because negotiations led by Paul decreases the chances of war, and Levin is just as bloodthirsty as ever. One point of contention Levin referred to during this most recent rant was that Rand Paul is an 'ideologue' when it comes to foreign policy." :-)

Talk of massive projection.

This particular part of Levin’s argument I find to be interesting, considering Levin refers to himself as a conservative, an ideology based on the preservation of certain ideas.

When conservatives speak on America’s founding and its "manifest destiny", they often refer to America as being an idea, or, rather, a set of ideas and principles. And where the label conservative comes from is their desire to preserve as well as conserve those initial founding ideas and principles. An ideologue is someone who is often a blind advocate of a particular ideology. But, it seems that when it comes to foreign policy, many conservatives, including Levin, have completely abandoned following any particular set of ideas whatsoever; whether that following be blind or not.

When it comes to non-interventionism, negotiating for and having the desire for peace, and seeking to eliminate opportunities for blowback, conservatives seem to turn their backs on the preservation of those founding ideas and principles they so strongly espouse. The lip service paid to ideology ceases and is replaced with a kind of warmongering rhetoric led by statists who feel it is America’s job and responsibility to enforce justice around the world through the use of bombs and foot soldiers.

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2019/07...ess-warmonger/

[Reply]
Pogue 08:29 PM 07-21-2019
Hope it’s successful, add it to the Rand Paul 2024 campaign resume.
[Reply]
Up