ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
BigRedChief 08:22 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I logged out big guy. But keep going with the threats, and enjoy my $100.
You did this to yourself. Drop the poor pitful me shit. You want me to post the 25+ quotes where I asked you to change and get along with others? Where I backed you as a player?
SAUTO 08:51 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.
Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?
BigRedChief 08:54 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?
SAUTO 08:58 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.
Marcellus 09:01 AM 10-25-2015
If he didn't have access to the money (which you have stated) how would he steal your money?

How would he delete actual money?

I think Chiefs planet has people that are adults and should know who they send actual money to and of they lose it they lose it. Should have thought it out a little better.

None of that should have anything to do with his ability to post here.
Disagree, there were very clear rules set up before hand and even when we tried to have a civil discussion about it he was 100% Hootie being a dick and telling everyone to fuck off.
Mr. Flopnuts 08:58 AM 10-25-2015
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.
DaFace 09:00 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?
BigRedChief 09:03 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?
It was a long and nasty exchange. With some really and I mean really horrible personal tragedy involved.

But, it had nothing to with Fan Duel or his inability to get along with others.
Buehler445 09:05 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
BossChief brought it up in the forum. But Hootie dragged it, and all this other BS into the main forum. Which we all said couldn't happen.
SAUTO 09:01 AM 10-25-2015
Where do he bring that up?

In a locked forum that only people who pay for fan duel get to see?

I'm having a hard time seeing why he gets banned here...

Sounds like sour grapes guys.
Marcellus 09:02 AM 10-25-2015

There is nothing to be sour about Jason, we still have bunch of our $ we just don't want that tool in charge of things anymore.

He is still allowed to be in the group he just cant enter lineups.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:03 AM 10-25-2015

I'm seriously not even going to get into this. My last post on this is that I'm the only mod in that group. The other mods have access to the forum. It will never be made public. And all of the mods had come to the conclusion yesterday long before all of this went down that Hootie was done.
Brock 09:41 AM 10-25-2015
That isn't what happened. You guys are off the chain on this.
Bewbies 08:11 AM 10-25-2015
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. :-)
Hootie 08:15 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money. :-)
At no point did I ever take a $1 from anyone. I did send $100 to BRC.
Page 5 of 34
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up