ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2913 of 4885
« First < 1913241328132863290329092910291129122913 291429152916291729232963301334133913 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:02 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
By "they were a consistent winner", I think you mean "they had Shaun Alexander". Here's the Seahawks # of winning seasons with/without Wilson and Alexander since 2000:

With Russell Wilson: 9 winning seasons, 1 losing season (Wilson injured)
With Shaun Alexander: 6 winning seasons, 1 losing season
Without either: 0 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons

As for your second point, yes. A team that is built around the QB has different expectations than one built around the defense.
Right....a RB singlehandedly won them a bunch of division titles and carried them to the SB. A non-HOF RB, no less.

No QB or team scores 30+ in every single playoff game of their career. Yet Mahomes has done it in 8 of 10 playoff games (not counting the Browns game in which he came out early in the 2nd half). Btw, you realize that a great defense helps the offense by giving them more opportunities and short fields, right?

Why do you have such low expectations for Wilson? He's had at least two excellent receiving options for the last 5 years or more. During that time, he went 1-3 in the playoffs, missed the playoffs twice, never scored more than 23 in a playoff game, and scored 17 in the one victory. Ouch.

Meanwhile, Mahomes is 8-3 in that span (and didn't even play in one of those years), averaged 32.4 ppg, and has either reached the SB or conference title game every year.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:06 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Compared to what? Minneapolis??
Denver is known for its warm winters. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:25 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
WE aren't a "cold" weather city IMHO.
That makes like zero sense. Hell, Dallas may have been screwed by the freak ice storm here a decade ago when they hosted... that created lots of issues. Denver isn't a cold weather city... new to me.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:29 PM 06-07-2022
People from all around the globe dream of escaping harsh winters to stick their toes in the warm sandy beaches in Colorado...
[Reply]
PHOG 04:50 PM 06-07-2022
Yep, you sometimes get caught up in the long line of snowbirds heading to Dungver.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:22 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, you already brought up the stat... I was just pointing out the two huge games they had to end the season. Splitting hairs really between the production of the two.
Stats are fun...lets play a game.

Where would the Donks rank in 2021 if:

They played the Bills and not the Jets, played the Packers instead of Detroit? played the Titans instead of Jacksonville?

KC played these teams...

These accounted for 3 Donk wins due to playing a last place schedule....it's safe to assume they would have lost all of them.

3 of their top 5 offensive performances came from this stretch. 38 points against Detroit was their top performance...

Conversely....they averaged 12.5 PPG against the the AFCN...and went 0-4.

What I'm getting at is your team is worse than their NFL rankings appear...there is too big of a discrepancy in only playing 17 games.

They only way these rankings are semi-accurate is if every team played every other team....31 game season
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:55 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
People from all around the globe dream of escaping harsh winters to stick their toes in the warm sandy beaches in Colorado...
Wellllllll..... I’m packing up my game and imma head out west
Where winning streaks are at 13 and fans are so stressed
There’s a stadium in the hills, and it smells like shit
Watching their home teams, fans have all but quit
They’re gonna rocky top it, been from Lynch to Lock
Haven’t been to the playoffs since Mahomes hit the block
They’re gonna keep sucking, while the Chiefs are top
Elway in the booth drinking lots of scotch
They’ve got their spot, at the bottom of the AFC West
Just traded a boatload for Russack and he’s still 4th best
In the division there’s no winning against Patrick and Reid
Five weeks into the season and their fan base concedes
At least they’ve got that legal weed
Because the Chiefs and Mahomes they’re all hating indeed
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 PM 06-07-2022
:-)
The things Donk Fan says...Can't make this shit up!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:26 PM 06-07-2022
Which part of this isn't true Donks...

Russ is...

A midget

Old

Out of shape

Declining

Sacked lunch

Noodle arm

Oh you can't argue with any of this...carry on
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:30 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Stats are fun...lets play a game.

Where would the Donks rank in 2021 if:

They played the Bills and not the Jets, played the Packers instead of Detroit? played the Titans instead of Jacksonville?

KC played these teams...

These accounted for 3 Donk wins due to playing a last place schedule....it's safe to assume they would have lost all of them.

3 of their top 5 offensive performances came from this stretch. 38 points against Detroit was their top performance...

Conversely....they averaged 12.5 PPG against the the AFCN...and went 0-4.

What I'm getting at is your team is worse than their NFL rankings appear...there is too big of a discrepancy in only playing 17 games.

They only way these rankings are semi-accurate is if every team played every other team....31 game season
So, wait... you reply to my reply about rushing stats between SEA and DEN last season with something related to the scheduling differences between KC and DEN. Maybe I'm missing a connection on this one, but what in the actual f--- are you doing with this reply?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:35 PM 06-07-2022
Russ couldn't even beat John Wolford and an injured Jared Goff...at home...with DK and Lockett.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:43 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Russ couldn't even beat John Wolford and an injured Jared Goff...at home...with DK and Lockett.
Another case of "what am I missing"... which year are you referring to?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:51 PM 06-07-2022
Another case of "what am I missing"... which year are you referring to?
2021 Wild Card
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:54 PM 06-07-2022
So, wait... you reply to my reply about rushing stats between SEA and DEN last season with something related to the scheduling differences between KC and DEN. Maybe I'm missing a connection on this one, but what in the actual f--- are you doing with this reply?
Telling you your team sucks...with or without Wilson.

Pointing out when you guys are 4-4/5-3 after 8 games this year....four of those wins will have come against last place teams.

The NFL did your new owner a solid...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:05 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Telling you your team sucks...with or without Wilson.

Pointing out when you guys are 4-4/5-3 after 8 games this year....four of those wins will have come against last place teams.

The NFL did your new owner a solid...
Ah... got it.
[Reply]
Page 2913 of 4885
« First < 1913241328132863290329092910291129122913 291429152916291729232963301334133913 > Last »
Up