ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 80 of 82
« First < 30707677787980 8182 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:55 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
How exactly do you think a man is not going to get hit inside a caged environment?

I dont give a **** how much faster you think Lee is than Tyson, a man on the level of Tyson is going to land punches.

Didn't Bruce Lee only have 1 official fight? We are sitting here discussing whether or not a man who built his accolades in the movies and demonstrations at 130lbs could beat one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. Holy shit balls.
Right.

There no way Bruce Lee would win. He's just not big enough. Now if he was built like any decent sized heavyweight he would easily win but that's simply not the case.

Skill wise let's be honest skill wise Bruce Lee is on another level but there's just too much of a weight difference
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03-10-2023, 01:57 AM
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: Double Post
tredadda 07:53 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Did you just say you wanna tongue punch my asshole??? Wtf, FREAK!!!! Don’t make me block you! AGAIN :-)
On YouTube if you search for Mike Tyson there is a 40 minute something video on all of his knockouts. You should check it out as it was well done and they highlight why he was able to knock these guys out. It gives a completely different perspective on Mike and shows how devastating of an all around fighter he was.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:10 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I had an issue with your comment claiming Tyson would simply peel Lee’s hands off his neck like a grown man would against a 12 year old lol that’s too much

Lee was a small dude but anyone who can do two-finger, one-handed push-ups is definitely going to be able to maintain a chokehold if you give it to him.
Ok, the 12-year-old part was hyperbole, but I do think Tyson could get out of any hold Lee managed to pull off, through sheer strength.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:20 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
On YouTube if you search for Mike Tyson there is a 40 minute something video on all of his knockouts. You should check it out as it was well done and they highlight why he was able to knock these guys out. It gives a completely different perspective on Mike and shows how devastating of an all around fighter he was.
I just happen to have some time on my hands. Will find it and watch! Thanks!!
[Reply]
Valiant 10:40 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I had an issue with your comment claiming Tyson would simply peel Lee’s hands off his neck like a grown man would against a 12 year old lol that’s too much

Lee was a small dude but anyone who can do two-finger, one-handed push-ups is definitely going to be able to maintain a chokehold if you give it to him.
I don't know. I had a friend about 150, black belt. 100 pull ups easy, has done the split finger push ups. When we grapple his strength doesn't mean shit against my 270lbs. I hate joint locks though.

I assume Bruce Lee to Tyson would be even more apparent.

Maybe a lee vs Mayweather or habib would be better.
[Reply]
Shoes 11:05 AM 03-10-2023
Not quite the same question but I've always wondered, in a UFC match- what's the max weight you could take on vs a women's champion? Strawweight is 115 lbs. Obviously getting submitted or choked out is a very real (and likely) possibility, but being 80+lbs heavier is an insane advantage.

Someone chime in here.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:08 AM 03-10-2023
Strength: Tyson

Punching: Tyson

Speed: Probably Tyson

Chewing: Tyson
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:17 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I don't know. I had a friend about 150, black belt. 100 pull ups easy, has done the split finger push ups. When we grapple his strength doesn't mean shit against my 270lbs. I hate joint locks though.

Idk, man. Your experience is your experience but I find it hard to believe.

There are a ton of chokes that are just, anatomically speaking, nearly impossible to break out of - like a rear naked chokehold.

I'm not saying that Lee would even be able to get Tyson into one, again, just arguing that I don't think it'd be some superhero movie situation where Tyson simply broke out of any hold Lee had him in through sheer strength.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:34 AM 03-10-2023
Did you just say you wanna tongue punch my asshole??? Wtf, FREAK!!!! Don’t make me block you! AGAIN :-)
Does it look like my name is TittyMeat? :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:39 AM 03-10-2023
This shit is played.

How about a fight between JuJu Smith-Schuster and AJ Brown?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:41 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This shit is played.

How about a fight between JuJu Smith-Schuster and AJ Brown?
Boxing or MMA style?
[Reply]
kepp 11:51 AM 03-10-2023

[Reply]
tredadda 12:08 PM 03-10-2023
I just happen to have some time on my hands. Will find it and watch! Thanks!!
Awesome. Let me know what you think.
[Reply]
Balto 12:16 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Would LOVE to see Mayweather try to dance around being 100% defense crap on Bruce Lee. That would be fun to watch.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:50 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Boxing or MMA style?
MMA, clearly.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 82
« First < 30707677787980 8182 >
Up