Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:38 PM 12-16-2012
https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChie...71415606244076

Originally Posted by SaveOurChiefs:
Guess who spent Wednesday in the principal's office? That's right, our elf, Scott Pioli. Even more interesting is that he flew commercial to Dallas and back, landing in KC around 9pm. With Clark Hunt summoning Pioli to Dallas, the end is near. Extensions are not signed in Dallas. Walking papers are handed out by the Hunt family in Dallas.

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 01:02 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChie...71415606244076
Hope this is true.

Hope he didn't go to sign an extension...
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:14 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Hope this is true.

Hope he didn't go to sign an extension...
If Hunt made Pioli fly commercial to Dallas to sign an extension he would officially be the biggest asshole owner in sports. :-)
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:15 PM 12-16-2012
Did we see another picture of Pioli on a commercial jet...?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If Hunt made Pioli fly commercial to Dallas to sign an extension he would officially be the biggest asshole owner in sports. :-)
Sounds awesome to me.

Fuck you Pioli, use of team plane rescinded. Enjoy your microwaved salisbury steak.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:18 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Did we see another picture of Pioli on a commercial jet...?

[Reply]
BossChief 02:32 PM 12-16-2012
The picture of Pioli from a month or so ago on a plane that preceded the pic of him in providence was on a commercial plane, too. Hopefully, this is what we hope it is.
[Reply]
007 02:33 PM 12-16-2012
It would be so great to go to the game next week if Pioli is fired. Isn't this about the time of year it was when Carl "stepped down"
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:35 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
It would be so great to go to the game next week if Pioli is fired. Isn't this about the time of year it was when Carl "stepped down"
That is what I am thinking...

I am waffling on whether or not I go to the game next week...honestly it all depends on the weather. BUT, if it is announced that Pioli will not be returning next season, I will go to the game next weekend rain, snow, or shine....!
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 12-16-2012
So where is the info coming from on Pioli flying to Dallas? What is the source?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:45 PM 12-16-2012
That's what I am asking...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 12-16-2012
:-)

Just shut up and believe in SOC.

We are the way.

[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 02:48 PM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The picture of Pioli from a month or so ago on a plane that preceded the pic of him in providence was on a commercial plane, too. Hopefully, this is what we hope it is.
The picture of Pioli in Providence was a Scouting gig. Someone tweeted out right after that Pioli was at a college game.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 03:18 PM 12-16-2012
Pioli was interviewing with "people" from the Titans. What college is in Proidence that has round 1-3 talent?
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 03:23 PM 12-16-2012
I posted the DFW story. There is more coming once I get the green light, including a bit on Romeo getting a buyout.
[Reply]
Page 521 of 603
« First < 21421471511517518519520521 522523524525531571 > Last »
Up