Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:31 PM 11-16-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :-)

Does Maas have a half fried brain from football?
He's also the guy who said big changes were gonna happen a month ago and claimed last week that Marty would be an consultant to the team by the middle of this past week.
[Reply]
007 12:55 AM 11-17-2012
Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:00 AM 11-17-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.
I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.
[Reply]
Old Dog 03:23 AM 11-17-2012
Does Maas have a half fried brain from football?
I imagine coke is partially to blame too
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:40 AM 11-17-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.
If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:-)
[Reply]
bevischief 07:50 AM 11-17-2012
If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:-)
What does your inside source say?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 11-17-2012
Originally Posted by bevischief:
What does your inside source say?
I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.:-)
[Reply]
bevischief 08:12 AM 11-17-2012
I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.:-)
I understand.
[Reply]
Scorp 09:06 AM 11-17-2012
If there are any more banners I would like to suggest:

FIRE PIOLI WITH CAUSE!
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 09:48 AM 11-17-2012
Is Charles a fan of the Save Our Chiefs movement?

@jcharles25

Check your "EGO" at the door..
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 AM 11-17-2012
I commented that there was black in the Arrowhead logo on some idiot's facebook status this AM and he defriended me. True Fans are such friggin' morons.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:08 AM 11-17-2012
The butthurt of some of the "true fans" is quite strong. It's funny that whenever the Chiefs post a Facebook update and we respond with SOC thoughts, two or three true fans seep out of the pavement and defend this abortion.
[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 10:27 AM 11-17-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
The butthurt of some of the "true fans" is quite strong. It's funny that whenever the Chiefs post a Facebook update and we respond with SOC thoughts, two or three true fans seep out of the pavement and defend this abortion.
Lemmings, only way to describe it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 11-17-2012
I can't even go onto the SOC FB page anymore. The amount of retarded arguing that is done on there...makes it unbearable.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 11:11 AM 11-17-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I can't even go onto the SOC FB page anymore. The amount of retarded arguing that is done on there...makes it unbearable.
This. It truly is a sad thing to behold.
[Reply]
Page 411 of 603
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415421461511 > Last »
Up