ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:58 PM 04-25-2019
To those of you who keep saying that he didn't admit punching the kid, here it is once again. When she talked about him punching the kid in the chest, he responded, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

No denial. No questioning what she was talking about. He said "okay" and shifted the focus to her.

That does not sound like the way an innocent man would respond to an accusation of punching a child.
[Reply]
redshirt32 07:59 PM 04-25-2019
If your the owner do you need this drama, twice now, drafting him and now this shit show.
Reek cant keep out of news, after getting a 2nd chance, an opportunity of a lifetime.

Now a 3rd chance ? time will tell
[Reply]
jd1020 08:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
They might as well make it illegal to be black if an eavesdrop tape of what a mom says a 3 year old said is something you lose your job over according to white people.
Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:01 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.
In the darkness of the time- that some funny shizzle rite thar
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I think we have drifted past a reasonable doubt that Tyreek Hill abuses his kid.
We have proof that his baby momma is a liar.

No reasonable doubt needed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
To those of you who keep saying that he didn't admit punching the kid, here it is once again. When she talked about him punching the kid in the chest, he responded, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

No denial. No questioning what she was talking about. He said "okay" and shifted the focus to her.

That does not sound like the way an innocent man would respond to an accusation of punching a child.
Yeah, that, the part where they talk about her lying, and where he says she should be terrified of him.... Just too much, man.
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Admitting to whipping a toddler with a belt puts him in Adrian Peterson territory..
My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:04 PM 04-25-2019

My thoughts exactly. If my wife ever falsely accused me of that, I wouldn’t let it slide by. I would be livid and correct her immediately.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.
What about a broken arm though?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:05 PM 04-25-2019

She's baiting him and pissing him off on purpose.

He's a hothead and she's distracting him and fucking with his head ON PURPOSE.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Shut the **** up dude. You're an embarrassment.
You Shut the fuck up.....dude
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, that, the part where they talk about her lying, and where he says she should be terrified of him.... Just too much, man.
No way! Innocent til proven guilty!

Oh wait he choked her out while she was pregnant
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
The “that’s why you can’t keep a fucking man” is what screams the loudest at me. Sounds like he is leaving her.
[Reply]
jettio 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?
Apparently, investigators are supposed to keep child investigations confidential. Does that law apply to black people?

If there is a forensic interview of the kid, the quality of it depends on the interviewer and the kids cognitive ability.

I bet a good forensic interview of the kid, would be helpful to Tyreek.
[Reply]
Best22 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My thoughts exactly. If my wife ever falsely accused me of that, I wouldn’t let it slide by. I would be livid and correct her immediately.
Not defending Hill, but he didn’t know he was being recorded. In private, people aren’t as likely to feel the need to state the obvious (assuming Hill didn’t hit him). That’s probably how the DA viewed it
[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up