ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Got The Keys to Your Crib
Garcia Bronco 07:53 PM 12-07-2009
In December.....by a lot of points.

Nothing but love for you guys, but you can use Arrowhead anytime you want because we got the keys.

Good game guys...good game
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:43 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Enh, it's just trash talk...
I realize that, but we're WAY TOO easy on you all, mostly because we like you. But, if i were to go over there and do this, it'd immediately get moved to the horses ass, or whatever it's called.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:44 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
LOL...you weren't here the last time in 2002 or whatever. You have no idea. :-)

This thread will show up from time-to-time until we play in Arrowhead next year.

It's bragging rights...and right now ...we got them...but that can all change if the Chiefs win at Mile High.
Chief's win at Mile High, now that IS funny.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:20 PM 12-08-2009
Hey Garcia....FUCK OFF! :-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 06:49 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Chief's win at Mile High, now that IS funny.
We beat Denver in old Pile High Stadium. We buried that fucking place.
[Reply]
RNR 06:55 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
LOL...you weren't here the last time in 2002 or whatever. You have no idea. :-)

This thread will show up from time-to-time until we play in Arrowhead next year.

It's bragging rights...and right now ...we got them...but that can all change if the Chiefs win at Mile High.
This pre dates him and I would guess this will pop up for years to come...one side or the other~
[Reply]
scorpio 06:59 PM 12-08-2009

[Reply]
Taco John 07:03 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
Funny. When you team isn't worth a shit you steer clear of this forum. Now you've won a few and you're back to your smug self. You guys ban people at the Mange for this type of behavior.

:-)

I probably haven't banned a Chiefs fan since before Herm's first season. You guys went the way of Raider fan around our site. Well not exactly. There are a couple of gluttons for punishment. But the idea that I sit around waiting for Chiefs fans to ban is amusing to me. I only wish there were Chiefs fans around the site proud enough of your team to represent.

The reason I steer clear of this forum is because you guys steal all the good anti-Chiefs smack lines. What's the point of talking smack against the Chiefs when you guys are smacking your team worse than I ever could?

Lighten up Francis. My team just layed the wood on yours, and I mustered up one line of smack over it. Get a grip.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:02 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Hey Garcia....**** OFF! :-)

Thank you Sir. :-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:06 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
*chuckle*

I thought of you on Sunday, Garcia. Remembered some of the games we watched together at Bailey's.

Good times.

I realized that the losses dont much matter to me anymore when before it would have been the worst thing to happen, not to mention the 'street cred' on the BB was on the line.

This franchise is a shell of itself...hopefully they'll be competitive inside 5 years. Otherwise, I may stop caring altogether.
Those were good times. The freakin Dante Hall return was ridiculous. You and you brother stood up and looked at me cheering...I had the "Did that really just happen poop-poo look on my face".

Chiefs will be back. First thing to do is replace the scout team.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:07 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
This pre dates him and I would guess this will pop up for years to come...one side or the other~
Many of us have been on this board a long...long time.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:19 PM 12-08-2009
just fuck off, ok? you're tolerable when you're not spouting your key shit. jesus, we suck. we know it. get over it.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:18 AM 12-09-2009
Originally Posted by H5N1:
just **** off, ok? you're tolerable when you're not spouting your key shit. jesus, we suck. we know it. get over it.

You guys don't suck. The players don't. It starts at the top. You hired a GM that I think is worthless. You hired a coach that can't seem to get his team going. Your scout department is either bad or not getting its recommendations. Sure there is a lotta work to be done, but you don't suck.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:26 AM 12-09-2009
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
I remember seeing it bumped from time-to-time. But, remember, I've lurked on here since 1942. so... yeah. For whatever that is worth.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:33 AM 12-09-2009
Originally Posted by H5N1:
just **** off, ok? you're tolerable when you're not spouting your key shit. jesus, we suck. we know it. get over it.
We know it. They repeat it. They are not trolls. Just tip your
and take the trimming. We won't be down forever.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:56 PM 12-09-2009
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We know it. They repeat it. They are not trolls. Just tip your
and take the trimming. We won't be down forever.

I hope its not too long.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up