ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 969 of 3903
« First < 469869919959965966967968969 9709719729739791019106914691969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 07:22 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
then you werent watching close, or only hearing what you want to hear. either way you are wrong.
Uh no, I watched what they just showed. And they didn't show him saying that. If he said it then okay but they didn't show that.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:24 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I didn't see that part. Might have been nice for them show them saying that in the report.
well if you didnt watch it then i wouldnt keep saying it wasnt said.

they all 3 IMMEDIATELY said " that IS the best case scenario" and birx added that was counting on 100% cooperation on the stay at home orders...
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:26 AM 04-01-2020
Uh no, I watched what they just showed. And they didn't show him saying that. If he said it then okay but they didn't show that.
well i watched the press conference yesterday live and they definitely showed him saying it. thats where i saw it.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:27 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Closed? No ice fishing?
It gets dangerous on the lakes around this time, huts have to be off by end of march and then regular fishing doesn't start up till third weekend of may.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:27 AM 04-01-2020

they all 3 IMMEDIATELY said " that IS the best case scenario" and birx added that was counting on 100% cooperation on the stay at home orders...
Once again, they didn't show that part. And I am not "keep saying they didn't say that". In fact, I jsut replied to your overreactive post that "if he said that then okay"....

JFC
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:37 AM 04-01-2020
Once again, they didn't show that part. And I am not "keep saying they didn't say that". In fact, I jsut replied to your overreactive post that "if he said that then okay"....

JFC
Overreactive post. Ok, kettle. :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:43 AM 04-01-2020

JFC
you keep saying they didnt show that part. they didnt show it when? i SAW it on the tv during the live press conference, so yeah they definitely showed that part.

you must have missed it if you actually watched. or you are just stirring shit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:44 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
There's more to that story, if it's even true at all. If anything she should have worn the mask and let them fire her.
The point is lack of PPE's in hospitals is endangering the patients and healthcare workers. Those healthcare workers are risking their lives every day. Worried about bringing the virus home to their family.

These are our front line soldiers fighting this virus. Doctors, nurses, Respiratory Therapists and all the other hospital staff that are risking their lives. If it was our military soldiers, would we send them into a battle for us without a helmet, flak jacket, weapons etc.? Of course not, If its a war, act like it. Get our soldiers that are fighting this virus the equipment they need to stay alive while fighting for us.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:44 AM 04-01-2020
Let’s get back on track :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:44 AM 04-01-2020
oh i get it. you watched a clip of it THIS MORNING...

no wonder.

i wouldnt be saying someone didnt say something if you didnt even watch the press conference.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
City morgue nearing capacity in New York City (yikes). They’re bringing in refrigerator trucks
I thought that was what the east river was for, no?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:46 AM 04-01-2020
you keep saying they didnt show that part. they didnt show it when? i SAW it on the tv during the live press conference, so yeah they definitely showed that part.

you must have missed it if you actually watched. or you are just stirring shit.
I said I saw a news report this morning. I get it, you SAW it. I am proud of you. I even conceded that if he said it then okay.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:48 AM 04-01-2020
oh i get it. you watched a clip of it THIS MORNING...

no wonder.

i wouldnt be saying someone didnt say something if you didnt even watch the press conference.

[Reply]
2112 07:55 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I thought that was what the east river was for, no?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS_General_Slocum

100’s of Bodies washed up on the shore of north brother island (that’s where Typhoid Mary was quarantined)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nort...(New_York_City)

I’ve been on that island. It’s eerie and the harbor police are terrified to go there at night.

There’s your east river history lesson for the day
[Reply]
Swanman 08:00 AM 04-01-2020

And given several states still haven't put in place full stay at home orders, we aren't doing what is necessary in that model. I still can't believe Florida is still acting like, well, Florida.
[Reply]
Page 969 of 3903
« First < 469869919959965966967968969 9709719729739791019106914691969 > Last »
Up