ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 210
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Nickhead 10:30 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, that looks like an assumption in an opinion piece. But, I don't really have a dog in this fight.
it could be. i was playing devil's advocate with DaneMcCumBubble because he assumes the articles he has read was second to the bible for truth :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:30 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
what you didn't read was i posed the question:

which article was right.

and my point was you nor i can say one way or the other if hill has changed his ways. but until he gets into trouble again, you can only assume he has.

you have such bad tunnel vision you can't see what is front of your face.
You're dumb as fuck
[Reply]
-King- 10:31 PM 01-13-2017
How does the girl asking for money thru the court system mean he hasn't been giving her money? Maybe she wanted to make it court official so there's no risk he can one day stop paying. It doesn't say that he owes any back pay or that he didn't send her money. Just that she put in a court order.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
O.city 10:31 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The fight between fact vs. fiction or the fight that Tyreek Hill is or isn't a gigantic piece of shit who's been given a break becaise he can play the footballs?
I'd say the first, as I think the second is pretty obvious.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:32 PM 01-13-2017
Hill is awesome on the field. I don't give a shit about the rest. Grandpa dick vermiel hired a team of choir boys and we couldn't do shit. Assholes finish first, and im tired as fuck of one and done.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:32 PM 01-13-2017
it could be. i was playing devil's advocate with DaneMcCumBubble because he assumes the articles he has read was second to the bible for truth :-)
Yeah, I trust Kent Babb, an award winning writer, and the KC Star writers, over a fucking BLOG.

AGAIN, you're dumb as fuck.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:33 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
How does the girl asking for money thru the court system mean he hasn't been giving her money? Maybe she wanted to make it court official so there's no risk he can one day stop paying. It doesn't say that he owes any back pay or that he didn't send her money. Just that she put in a court order.
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe your posts are always dumb?
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:33 PM 01-13-2017
You're dumb as ****
say's the person that routinely types words that are filtered. imagine all the wasted time you have spent typing words the world will never see. i could be wrong but that i think would fall under some kind of 'psychosis issue' you may have. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:34 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Hill is awesome on the field. I don't give a shit about the rest. Grandpa dick vermiel hired a team of choir boys and we couldn't do shit. Assholes finish first, and im tired as fuck of one and done.
Larry Johnson was a "Choir Boy?".

How about Lawrence Phillips?
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:35 PM 01-13-2017
i am going to bow out of this fight for now because i do not want to anger DaneMcCumBubble to the point he takes it out on his family. that would be bad.
[Reply]
-King- 10:35 PM 01-13-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Apparently Tyreek could be a homeless dude who masturbates on park benches all day and it wouldn't fucking matter. His ex isn't receiving his child support $$$ right now because he's not making the payments. Until she starts seeing some of the cash to help her raise HIS fucking kid, he may as well be dead to her.
Who said that she isn't receiving any payments? All it says is that there's a pending case regarding the child support.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:35 PM 01-13-2017
say's the person that routinely types words that are filtered. imagine all the wasted time you have spent typing words the world will never see. i could be wrong but that i think would fall under some kind of 'psychosis issue' you may have. :-)
Filtered? By whom?

If they're filtered, that's on YOUR END, Buttfuck.
[Reply]
-King- 10:36 PM 01-13-2017
Maybe your posts are always dumb?
You have to grow up sometime.

Show me where it says that he hasn't been paying.

Show me where it says he owes any back pay.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:36 PM 01-13-2017
Who said that she isn't receiving any payments? All it says is that there's a pending case regarding the child support.
Posted via Mobile Device
Read EVERY article, moron.

Your dumbassery has no bounds.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:37 PM 01-13-2017
You have to grow up sometime.

Show me where it says that he hasn't been paying.

Show me where it says he owes any back pay.
Posted via Mobile Device
Show me where he's paid any money to her for child support
[Reply]
Page 71 of 210
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up