ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 662
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193593 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:05 AM 03-01-2011
Apparently Chael Sonnen and Vitor Belfort are calling oout Bisping for their next fight
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:43 AM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Apparently Chael Sonnen and Vitor Belfort are calling oout Bisping for their next fight
bisping better shy away from vitor IMO.

he will be dead if not
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:50 AM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
bisping better shy away from vitor IMO.

he will be dead if not
Chael would destroy him too, Bisping is the guy that can beat all the lower level fighters but get's it handed to him by top guys. Kinda like the Kenny Florian of 185
[Reply]
thecoffeeguy 12:49 PM 03-01-2011
Both would destroy Bisping.

Bisping would get KTFO by Vitor.

Chael would just ruin him for 3 rounds, making him a bloody mess.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:53 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy:
Both would destroy Bisping.

Bisping would get KTFO by Vitor.

Chael would just ruin him for 3 rounds, making him a bloody mess.
Oh God damn I would pay 2X the PPV movie for a Vitor vs Bisping fight.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:10 PM 03-01-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Oh God damn I would pay 2X the PPV movie for a Vitor vs Bisping fight.
Deal, just make sure one of them goes to my UVerse account
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:02 PM 03-01-2011
Deal, just make sure one of them goes to my UVerse account
If you weren't in Springfield I'd just say we could split the cost and throw down a few.

I went to Fox and Hound this past one so I didn't have to pay but $5. Think Imma start doing that more often. Saves me some dough, I get to have a few, and I usually bring several women. It's good timez.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:06 PM 03-01-2011
where its f and h? Good spot?
If you weren't in Springfield I'd just say we could split the cost and throw down a few.

I went to Fox and Hound this past one so I didn't have to pay but $5. Think Imma start doing that more often. Saves me some dough, I get to have a few, and I usually bring several women. It's good timez.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:56 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
where its f and h? Good spot?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah man it's $5 to get. They have some food and drank. Some good some bad but it's a good time. It's right there at Metcalf and 103rd in that shopping center.
[Reply]
Pants 11:10 AM 03-02-2011
Yeah man it's $5 to get. They have some food and drank. Some good some bad but it's a good time. It's right there at Metcalf and 103rd in that shopping center.
I used to go there all the time for UFC events. The food, generally speaking, is complete garbage there, but that's not why you go. Anyway, I stopped going there since Shogun introduced me to the HD stream from XME Forums for $3.50. Just can't beat that shit.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:28 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
I used to go there all the time for UFC events. The food, generally speaking, is complete garbage there, but that's not why you go. Anyway, I stopped going there since Shogun introduced me to the HD stream from XME Forums for $3.50. Just can't beat that shit.
Well I have generally go with some friends (women) and have a few drinks. More about getting out and just having fun now really.
[Reply]
Pants 02:30 PM 03-02-2011
Well I have generally go with some friends (women) and have a few drinks. More about getting out and just having fun now really.
Yeah, I hear you. I can do that any time, UFC nights have always been about the fights. None of my friends are hardcore MMA fans and neither is my girl. I love being able to sit at home and watch the fights without dropping $50 on them.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 03:01 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
Yeah, I hear you. I can do that any time, UFC nights have always been about the fights. None of my friends are hardcore MMA fans and neither is my girl. I love being able to sit at home and watch the fights without dropping $50 on them.
Well I just did this one. I just appreciated not dropping $50 on the fights when I wasn't super interesting in the card. :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 12:55 AM 03-03-2011
Sanchez vs. Kampmann tomorrow night...ought to be a good fight.

Don't know about the rest of the card, I guess Dolloway v. Munoz has potential.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:18 AM 03-03-2011
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Sanchez vs. Kampmann tomorrow night...ought to be a good fight.

Don't know about the rest of the card, I guess Dolloway v. Munoz has potential.
I like Diego, he's wierd and flaky but he's got a ton of heart and he fights his heart out in almost every fight I've seen him in ( except Hathaway) but I doubt he'll ever get to that level of winning a belt.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 662
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193593 > Last »
Up