ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Juan Thornhill Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-26-2019

Excitement level �� when @Juan_Thornhill got the call. #NFLDraft | April 26-27 | ABC, ESPN, NFL Network pic.twitter.com/JVxVvPVH3m

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 08:00 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Look at you showing up 3 weeks after that happens to bleed out about it.

Remember change your tampon often, toxic shock is a real thing.
So is being an idiot without cause...To which you just can't help yourself either.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:02 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
So is being an idiot....
We see that every time Sauto says something and you can let it go, even after 3 weeks.

Good to see your not only slow with getting baseballs signed but also showing up to shit talk Sauto. Even though it had nothing to do with you.

Keep up the good fight, everyone here is rooting for you. Maybe you will get an upper hand in 12 years at this rate.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:03 AM 08-13-2019
looks like I was right, you might gain the upper hand after weeks of trying and then editing.
[Reply]
TEX 08:18 AM 08-13-2019
We see that every time Sauto says something and you can let it go, even after 3 weeks.

Good to see your not only slow with getting baseballs signed but also showing up to shit talk Sauto. Even though it had nothing to do with you.

Keep up the good fight, everyone here is rooting for you. Maybe you will get an upper hand in 12 years at this rate.
Dude, you're just a wanna-be fool riding someone's coat tails...SAUTO is a big boy and can take care of himself. He doesn't need some reaching-for-something - clueless parrot to fight his battles for him.

Now follow along so you'll understand - SAUTO is a hypocrite who abuses his mod privileges. He routinely posts stuff that has NOTHING to do with a thread, yet he bans others for doing the same thing. He took over most every Tyreek Hill thread in this manner. As one who he banned from a thread, IMO for getting the better of him, this latest example does have something to do with me.

Don't root for me for anything - root for yourself to one day be something other than a fool.
[Reply]
TEX 08:20 AM 08-13-2019
looks like I was right, you might gain the upper hand after weeks of trying and then editing.
Does your plan for being right involve talking to yourself? Solid bro!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:35 AM 08-13-2019
We have Patrick Mahomes the Second and all CP can do is carry on age old grudges in (nearly) every thread..
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:25 AM 08-13-2019

Don't root for me for anything - root for yourself to one day be something other than a fool.
I think you may want to take a break, this isn't going to be a win for you.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:17 AM 08-13-2019
Dude, you're just a wanna-be fool riding someone's coat tails...SAUTO is a big boy and can take care of himself. He doesn't need some reaching-for-something - clueless parrot to fight his battles for him.

Now follow along so you'll understand - SAUTO is a hypocrite who abuses his mod privileges. He routinely posts stuff that has NOTHING to do with a thread, yet he bans others for doing the same thing. He took over most every Tyreek Hill thread in this manner. As one who he banned from a thread, IMO for getting the better of him, this latest example does have something to do with me.

How many times have I stuck up for Sauto?

Let’s paint in crayons for you to follow along, I said you showed up 3 weeks later to bleed out about Sauto. I didn’t say he was right, didn’t say leave him alone, I said you showed up 3 weeks later to bleed about something that was long gone.

If he banned you and you feel like it wasn’t fair, go to the Romper Room and go to the complain about the mods thread. To continue to drag it up in threads all over the lounge, or in any thread in the lounge makes you a jackass for fucking shit up. Just like we are now both jackasses for fucking yo the Thornhill thread.

You, Sweet, Rabble, Clay, and Sauto took over every fucking Hill thread, not just Sauto. It was the entire group of you and the entire board was fucking sick of it.

The life I have lead has made me many things, fool isn’t one of them. Jackass, asshole, mother fucker, yeah, I’m sure some of the guys on the board who know me better than you can pitch in on what I am a little better.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:28 PM 08-13-2019
I still like him. I think he's going to have the range and instincts we need back there. I think the more experience he gets the better he will get. He has the potential to be a good starter.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:23 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I still like him. I think he's going to have the range and instincts we need back there. I think the more experience he gets the better he will get. He has the potential to be a good starter.
Look at you, interrupting a CP pissing contest with stuff that actually goes in the thread...GOOD JOB!!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
BF88 01:22 AM 10-28-2019
What are people's thoughts on this kid so far?
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:47 AM 10-28-2019
Thornhill is playing pretty well for a rookie. He's made a few mistakes and blown some assignments, missed a couple tackles, but his production has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to have good instincts for the ball, is generally a good tackler, runs well, and has decent hands it looks like. He probably wishes he was about 15 lbs. heavier right now, but he's doing a lot more things right than he is wrong. I can see him eventually making it to a Pro-Bowl.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:06 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by BF88:
What are people's thoughts on this kid so far?
He will be a stud if he bulks up
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 10-28-2019

#Chiefs S Juan Thornhill has put up eye-popping numbers in coverage this season

• 0.09 Yards per Coverage Snap (#1, all players w/ 300+ coverage snaps)

• Has not allowed 10+ yards in any game

��: Jay Biggerstaff, USA Today#ChiefsKingdom https://t.co/eQoKvEmIss pic.twitter.com/ld7TZCGuMg

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) October 28, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:29 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Thornhill and Ward are the future of this defense
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up