« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is day-to-day
493rd 12:23 PM 01-13-2020
Which means he should be good for Sunday barring a setback
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-calf-injury/
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:49 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
The majority demographics of this place are 40+, 250 lb+, white, goatee, bald, angry and washed up. I’m not trying to exclude anyone my dude.
:-)
[Reply]
rtmike 03:13 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, terez wasn't optimistic on his podcast last night on 610, but it was more because of how Andy sounded.

Reid mentioning cj not being able to push off is about worst case scenario. -Booger.
He may not be ready next month.
They were saying Ingram II came back too soon. What was that? 3 weeks?
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:45 PM 01-14-2020
We'll know if they add DL depth this week to the active roster.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:35 PM 01-14-2020
My gut feeling is that he will play and have a great game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:39 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Cut him if he doesn't play. No excuses.
Yes, let's cut the best DT in the league not named Aaron Donald because he might be able to play this weekend. That's the smart thing to do, boys and girls.

Just cut him; don't try to get anything for him. Why would we want to get some kind of compensation for an elite pass rusher? No one values those guys, right?

And finally, we should cut him so that we could almost surely have to play against him next season. With any luck, he'd get picked up by the Raiders or the Broncos. Wouldn't that be great? That way we could vastly improve the chances that Pat takes a huge hit at least twice a season?

Tell me, should we or should we not take the advice of the inter-galactically stupid?

Duumbass dipstick. "Cut him" he says . . . how about giving the tailpipe on my truck a blowjob . . .
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:43 PM 01-14-2020
I feel like we don't need him that bad vs. Titans except for depth. He's not great against the run and especially minding his gap. Opening up those big holes on HB dives are their bread and butter.

Of course once we get a lead and Tanny has to throw - then it would be nice to have him.

But if it's a chance of re-aggravating or saving for the SB I vote the latter.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:58 PM 01-14-2020
Mike Mayock is somewhere in Oakland stroking it to the thought of Chris Jones

Specifically Chris Jones junk which flopped out at the combine and sparked Mayocks love interest
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:10 PM 01-14-2020
I hate to say it but I just think it’s going to be really tough for Jones to play Sunday if he couldn’t push off of it just this past Sunday... I hope I’m wrong here but part of me thinks it’s best for us to just expect him to be out.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:16 PM 01-14-2020
First practice report is tomorrow?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:12 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Obviously, we want Chris Jones to play. But it is funny that all year people have been all

“Chris Jones can’t play the run”

Now, with the threat of Chris Jones missing the game, it’s become:

“Oh noes, we fucked without Chris Jones to play the run”

I’m exaggerating but you get it. We’re winning this game whether we have Chris Jones, Bomani Jones, or Tom Jones
This could work... Tom Jones singing "What's new Pussycat" could annoy and confuse the offensive line of the Tits so our linebackers can make plays...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:14 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
First practice report is tomorrow?
No idea but saw an advertisement for the conference championship press conferences taking place tomorrow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:18 PM 01-14-2020
we don't need him

this team couldn't stop our offense in Tennessee, they damn sure won't stop it in arrowhead

it doesn't matter what Henry does in this game, Mahomes will burn him right down

only Aaron Rodgers can stop this team
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:19 PM 01-14-2020
James Palmer said that he talked to Jones and Jones says he expects to play Sunday
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:21 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
James Palmer said that he talked to Jones and Jones says he expects to play Sunday
That’s great, I’ll just believe it when I see it...

I don’t see how he could have any idea if he ‘couldn’t push off’ just two days ago...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:21 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Link or GTFO.

Or something like that.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up