ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Doubters repent thread:
Chris Meck 06:29 PM 01-12-2020
Here it is. Come clean.

Andy bashers, Clark bashers, Spags sucks, Honey Badger makes business decisions, whatever-anything you want to get off your chest.

Admit your specific sins, admit you were wrong, and apologize.

AND THEN GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS!

edit:
the intent of this thread was not to lord anything over anyone about however frustrated or dejected you might have been during the 1st quarter of the Texans game. It was intended as a thread in which folks could talk about all the things they'd had a knee-jerk reaction to during the season which had turned out to be wrong. I thought it'd be fun and then we could all get on the bus the rest of the way to the 'ship. But of course, we can never all be pulling in the same direction, because Chiefsplanet. Carry on.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:48 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That really happened, didn't it??
It was glorious!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:25 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It was glorious!
INDEED.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:14 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
When 14 points were given away on special teams, after the other snafus this year with Winchester and blocked punts........I wanted to strangle the **** out of Dave Toub.
5 hail Patricks, 2 Fat Andys, rip your sleeves off and pour one out for Gunther.

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 03:32 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
1st Quarter I Had doubts but kept them private... thank you slow server
Same here. Admittedly, I was thinking oh know, not again. But I was still holding out hope because we have Mahomes and we have seen him score a bunch of points in a short time in other games. But yeah, I was ready to fire Toub. That's twice this season that I can remember that we've had a punt blocked. Prior to this year, I can't remember when was the last time that happened. WTF is going on with your STs, Dave?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up