ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 144
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:35 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Does AJ Brown play the slot position primarily? Wondering cause Mathieu would likely cover him if so..

Looks like he is primarily outside. Only 10 percent of his snaps were in the slot.

Tennessee plays a super high percentage of 3-WR sets. Getting Mathieu in the slot should hopefully make KC a little more productive in the run defense against those sets. It was atrocious against Tennessee the last time. Having Pennel and Ragland active would also be good...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:35 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Titans rosters is twice is good as the Texans. Vrabel is on another planet from BoB. He’s an excellent coach, and I think this game is going to be a war.

This is a tough matchup for us. It’ll take our all to win this one, and I think we’ll do it, because Mahomes.
Hyperbole. You do realize that the Texans won their division and likely would’ve swept the Titans had they not rested their starters week 17, right?

I think the Titans are better today, but it’s not THAT big of a difference.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 PM 01-12-2020
mitch banging the drum?

I’ll do it! ��

— Mitch Holthus (@mitchholthus) January 13, 2020

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:42 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hyperbole. You do realize that the Texans won their division and likely would’ve swept the Titans had they not rested their starters week 17, right?

I think the Titans are better today, but it’s not THAT big of a difference.
The Titans roster is better where it matters most outside of QB. OL and DL. Both of their lines are massive and will punch you in the mouth. Houston’s lines are fucking garbage. Sure they have flashy receivers and an elite QB but even that won’t help when your coach sucks and your lines are a joke.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:45 PM 01-12-2020
Titans rosters is twice is good as the Texans. Vrabel is on another planet from BoB. He’s an excellent coach, and I think this game is going to be a war.

This is a tough matchup for us. It’ll take our all to win this one, and I think we’ll do it, because Mahomes.
No way. Hopkins, Fuller and Fells are really good and Watson is worlds better than Tannehill.

Their defense is better but not much. Go watch the Titans/Ravens game. Lamar had the TE open A LOT. He was just terrible throwing the ball.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 PM 01-12-2020
The Titans roster is better where it matters most outside of QB. OL and DL. Both of their lines are massive and will punch you in the mouth. Houston’s lines are fucking garbage. Sure they have flashy receivers and an elite QB but even that won’t help when your coach sucks and your lines are a joke.
So where it matters most except where it matters THE most.

The Texans also have a better group of weapons and a more explosive passing game in general.

You’re talking like someone who didn’t watch those two teams place each other.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:50 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No way. Hopkins, Fuller and Fells are really good and Watson is worlds better than Tannehill.

Their defense is better but not much. Go watch the Titans/Ravens game. Lamar had the TE open A LOT. He was just terrible throwing the ball.
I watched the whole game man. I saw the Titans defense make Lamar look uncomfortable and force him to throw the ball, and he couldn’t, because he’s average and the Titans coaches know it. Lamar got a large part of his yards in essentially garbage time.

The Titans defense is a big step up from the Texans IMO. They can actually generate pressure with their front four, and they’re extremely well coached. I think Mahomes will carve them up because he’s Mahomes, but they’re a lot better and more comfortable in man to man than Houston.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:54 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So where it matters most except where it matters THE most.

The Texans also have a better group of weapons and a more explosive passing game in general.

You’re talking like someone who didn’t watch those two teams place each other.
And they have a shit coach and a terrible offensive line. Where Tennessee is excellent.

Coach is by far the most important thing outside of QB. And Vrabel is legit, while BoB pretty much lost his team the game with his terrible decision making.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:02 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Please tell me Chris Jones will be back next week.
Walking around on the sideline, he looked like he should be good to play next week.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:06 AM 01-13-2020
There O line is really good. We are gonna need our whole O line and LB to make plays in the run game next week
[Reply]
bricks 12:19 AM 01-13-2020
I think the Chiefs are going to kick their ass.

Tennessee hasn’t faced an offense like this.

KCs offense is dynamic, explosive and creative. They’re going to give Tennesee fits imo.

The only way Tennessee could win is by running all over the Chiefs, getting key turnovers and controlling the game that way exposing the Chiefs run d. To keep the game close and for Vrabel to out manage Reid in situational, clock management football. If the game goes in that direction then they could possibly still be the cinderella.

But still, even IF they have a 14 point lead KC could score that in a qtr lol

Chiefs proved today no lead is safe. They have the best offense in the league.

Its just a matter of can they keep the game close against the Chiefs? And not get into an offensive passing/boxing bout between Tannehill vs Mahomes. Because if they get caught in that scenario, where they have to play catchup, they’re gonna get knocked out like Mike Tyson knocking out Michael Spinks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 AM 01-13-2020
The fact we made it out of this game with no major injuries is huge.

If Chris Jones is 90+% the Titans never get close in the second half.

Ryan Tanny-Heel isn't built for this shit.

Henry might get them a couple drives in the first half but eventually we are just too much track speed for teams to keep up with.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
All these comments are exactly what the patriots and ravens fans said. I mean exactly the same.
Um, those teams didn't have the reigning MVP and an elite passing offense at full strength.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:05 AM 01-13-2020
Did anybody notice that Marcus Peters tackled Henry solo on two different occasions.

That says a LOT!

Henry is worn down.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:12 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Looks like he is primarily outside. Only 10 percent of his snaps were in the slot.

Tennessee plays a super high percentage of 3-WR sets. Getting Mathieu in the slot should hopefully make KC a little more productive in the run defense against those sets. It was atrocious against Tennessee the last time. Having Pennel and Ragland active would also be good...
Spot on!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 144
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up