ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Netflix: Lost in Space
stumppy 03:37 PM 04-13-2018
Didn't see a thread about it.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80104198

Dropped today, I'm going to have to give it a go. Robot looks cool as hell.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:22 PM 12-28-2019
Finished watching Season 2...the biggest complaint I have is that it has too much peril to make it enjoyable. It's like they always have to be in danger...there are so many possibilities of discovery and learning that they miss.

And the ending....just silly. No way that scenario is going to come to fruition. I won't spoil it for anyone who has not watched the full season.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:24 PM 01-02-2020
Finished it this morning. I knew that there was something I could do when I wake up at 3am and can't get back to sleep. It was fine; the constant impossible situations didn't really ever feel like anything bad was going to happen. Why anyone would trust June Harris (Dr. Smith) is beyond me.

Maybe some gratuitous nudity would help?
[Reply]
banecat 04:59 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Finished it this morning. I knew that there was something I could do when I wake up at 3am and can't get back to sleep. It was fine; the constant impossible situations didn't really ever feel like anything bad was going to happen. Why anyone would trust June Harris (Dr. Smith) is beyond me.

Maybe some gratuitous nudity would help?
The only thing that can be trusted about the doctor would be knowing exactly who she is and what that'll cause her to do. And I like this nudity idea that you have. Season three should start off with the doctor eating the ginger girl's ass
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:05 PM 01-02-2020
Dr. Smith annoys me to no end at times.

Seriously, how could you not kill her early in season 1? If I were in charge of security, or just the Navy SEAL guy, I would've thrown her out an airlock or just broke her neck way before the beginning of season 2.

The other thing that's annoying is why doesn't anyone have a gun when they land on these alien planets populated by extremely dangerous animals? It's like they want to be eaten/killed.

And finally, why is the Navy SEAL so damned clumsy?

Other than those issues I'm enjoying the show, except I agree with someone above; there's too much peril per episode. I want to see more of the planets they're visiting.

And someone needs to eat the ginger's ass. The little black girl needs to go down on someone soon as well.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:21 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Dr. Smith annoys me to no end at times.
its lame to start with. But, even if it wasn’t, I can’t get past my hate of her.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:28 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
its lame to start with. But, even if it wasn’t, I can’t get past my hate of her.
Seriously, wouldn't you just have shoved her out an airlock in episode 2 or 3 of season 1?
[Reply]
Chargem 02:07 AM 01-04-2020
Just finished season 2. It was decent, agree with the comments about the "constant mild peril" and Smith being annoying at times.

There were times when I really liked Smith as a "bad guy" though, watching her manipulate people to her advantage was well done at times.

I am 100% sure this show will always end every season on a big "what happens next?" moment and at some point it will just cancelled and they will never finish it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up