ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 82
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Valiant 11:50 AM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
Lol, I don't get the Gaz joke....and when I asked once, the response I received was, "stfu n00b." So I purposely neglected the Gaz option.
It is a dumb option, even more so that there is only a small group that posted when gaz posted.. And it seems most that add gaz as an option never knew/around when he posted.

gaz was given mythical status like lee for Chiefsplanet also..
[Reply]
Strongside 12:01 PM 03-18-2012
Regardless of what Tyson could or couldn't do vs. Lee, I think Lee would get destroyed in the ring with a modern day MMA fighter...Anderson Silva for example. If you don't believe me, watch some of the earliest MMA fights...These fights pitted guys of different skills and backgrounds against each other and no one was really rounded in more than one discipline. Some of the greatest martial artists in the world (world champions even) competed in those early fights and they all lost to a guy who looked like he ran a 7-11 in Royce Gracie. It didn't matter how fast the Karate, JKD, and TKD guys were on their feet or that they could locate pressure points and strike quickly, because Gracie was going to put you on your back and take you completely out of your element. Gracie's Jiu-Jitsu was so far advanced that he was virtually unbeatable by fighters of standup disciplines, as Lee would have been. Gracie changed the fighting landscape, much like Lee changed the world with his martial arts skills. I have no doubt that if Lee were to learn the craft of MMA, he'd be a bad dude. But if we took a time machine and threw Anderson Silva in the ring with Bruce Lee, and said 'no rules' Silva wins that fight 100 out of 100 times. Hands down.

Silva, for those who don't know:

[Reply]
Rausch 12:03 PM 03-18-2012
Tyson was all talent and no technique...
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 12:16 PM 03-18-2012
Would Lee bite back?
[Reply]
The Dawg 12:59 PM 03-18-2012
Peyton Manning
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:02 PM 03-18-2012
In a real fight....no regulations...just street fight.....Tyson would win, and not only win he'd kill him and then eat him.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:03 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
In a real fight....no regulations...just street fight.....Tyson would win, and not only win he'd kill him and then eat him.
You smoke teh crack...
[Reply]
-King- 01:14 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Tyson was all talent and no technique...
:-)

You don't get to be as great as he was without technique.
[Reply]
JOhn 01:26 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by Valiant:
It is a dumb option, even more so that there is only a small group that posted when gaz posted.. And it seems most that add gaz as an option never knew/around when he posted.

Hell he was here when you joined....

Mostly us old timers remember him. Just a nostalgia thing, and nothing wrong with that. IMHO
[Reply]
Rausch 01:28 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-)

You don't get to be as great as he was without technique.
He wasn't great.

It's why he got clubbed by schlubs...
[Reply]
burt 01:36 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
I'm assuming...... Gaz is your lover.....? Didn't intend to disrespect, sir.
Don't ever fucking assume when dealing with me n00b!
[Reply]
J Diddy 01:39 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Yeah I'm all about moving past the Gaz stage. He was humorous, but nothing life changing.
[Reply]
J Diddy 01:42 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't know. I voted Lee because he has more skills than just throwing haymakers, and he's faster and smarter. But this is a fight I wanna see now. Too bad it will never happen.
Disagree. Lee could fight for sure, but if Tyson landed just one. Lee would be down for the count. (I'm talking pre-prison, heyday here)
[Reply]
rico 01:42 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by burt:
Don't ever ****ing assume when dealing with me n00b!
Man, I'm starting to assume that 90% of the posters on this board could beat Bruce Lee's ass. A lot of TOUGH mofos on here... well, at least I assume they are
TOUGH given some of their posts. Man, if I can just stick it out for a few more years, I can be a TOUGH mofo also! I can't wait!
[Reply]
burt 01:43 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He wasn't great.

It's why he got clubbed by schlubs...
Um.....actually, for a time, NO ONE had a chance against him. Until Cus died then Tyson got sideways.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 82
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up