ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:29 PM 01-28-2014
Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman. He interviews people who have worked in the industry regarding Batman from comic writers and artists, publishers, actors, voice actors, etc. He doesn't do ones regularly though.. more like once a month (it's sporadic).

http://smodcast.com/episodes/grant-morrison-bat-bard/
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:53 PM 01-28-2014
We Hate Movies Podcast
These are funny as shit, especially if you watch a lot of bad movies.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:00 PM 01-29-2014
I didnt know De Palma wrote the scroll to IV
[Reply]
Buck 01:40 PM 01-29-2014
Earwolf is doin big thangs with their new lineup.

Never Not Funny
Hollywood Handbook
Topics
Andy Daly Pilot Project

HH and Topics are essentially the same show, but one is about Hollywood every episode and another changes topics every week, but they're both hilarious.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:23 PM 01-31-2014
I go back to ACS just for Deaf Frat Guy. DFG serves up more funny tripe than a Vietnamese noodle shop.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:34 PM 01-31-2014
This week's Harmontown might've been one of the strongest ever.

Didn't hurt that Mitch Hurtwitz and Rob Schrab were in there.

Funny funny guys. Amazing that they can run shows AND be that funny in conversation. [Hurwitz created Arrested Development and Schrab is directing The Mindy Project]
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:17 PM 01-31-2014
WtF
Doug Loves Movies
Best of the Left
Carolla
This American Life
The Bobby Dooley podcast (Phil Hendrie)
Media Watch
The Young Turks
Counterspin

Not a podcast, but you can find videocasts and audio only versions of Seinfeld's Celebrities in Cars Getting Coffee.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:22 PM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This week's Harmontown might've been one of the strongest ever.

Didn't hurt that Mitch Hurtwitz and Rob Schrab were in there.

Funny funny guys. Amazing that they can run shows AND be that funny in conversation. [Hurwitz created Arrested Development and Schrab is directing The Mindy Project]
I keep forgetting to add Dan Harmon's to my podgrabber! Thanks for the reminder.
[Reply]
noa 09:18 PM 02-22-2014
Oh man, the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is killing me. That Dalton Wilcox episode had me sore from laughter. Very impressed with his hosting job. Some of his plays are so subtle and well-suited to the situation, that it's hard to believe it's improv..."Poor Bartelby, he's just losing his mind right in front of us."

I got tickets to go see him live next Sunday night.
[Reply]
Buck 11:10 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by noa:
Oh man, the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is killing me. That Dalton Wilcox episode had me sore from laughter. Very impressed with his hosting job. Some of his plays are so subtle and well-suited to the situation, that it's hard to believe it's improv..."Poor Bartelby, he's just losing his mind right in front of us."

I saw him live last year at a love Comedy Bang Bang. The man is brilliant. Can't wait until the Don Dimello, Theatrical Director episode.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:35 AM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by noa:

I wrap mah pilla 'round mah dick and bring mahseff tah climax.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:39 AM 02-23-2014
This is EPIC. Hard hitting weed strain, a couple genuinely funny comedians, and a couple of MJ lightweights make for a good mix.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:34 PM 03-16-2014
:-) - poor Maron, wanted to interview KitH alum Kevin McDonald, but his assistant booked Oscar winning director Kevin MacDonald, who happened to be doing press for his newest film at the time.

DIrector MacDonald shows up, with a publicist in tow, and Marc has NO IDEA what's going on with the guy. A panicked visit to imdb later he just plain winged it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:20 AM 03-25-2014
Big Mama and Brown Sugar [Jay Mohr and Jo Koy] on Carolla

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:10 AM 05-12-2014

EDIT: Guest - Ray Romano

[Reply]
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up