ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1774 of 1774
« First < 774127416741724176417701771177217731774
The Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Athis 07:51 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Athis:
2 TD's 1 INT? :-)

And that piece of shit went 4-0 with those numbers. Pathetic.
[Reply]
philfree 10:54 PM Yesterday
Mahomes has had 16 starts this season counting the two playoff games. He's passed for 4646 yards and thrown 34 TDs. For a 16 game season this year he'd be 3rd in yards and 1st in TDs. Just another way to look at his stats. Just saying.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by philfree:
Mahomes has had 16 starts this season counting the two playoff games. He's passed for 4646 yards and thrown 34 TDs. For a 16 game season this year he'd be 3rd in yards and 1st in TDs. Just another way to look at his stats. Just saying.
Weird, he came up first in all the stats I checked.

BG DCK 1st
GNSLNGR 1st
[Reply]
DRM08 11:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Athis:
It's pretty awesome, I just hope it's not a jinx situation. How long can the 0 INT streak keep going? Sure as hell hope he can keep it going through this Super Bowl game at least!
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's pretty awesome, I just hope it's not a jinx situation. How long can the 0 INT streak keep going? Sure as hell hope he can keep it going through this Super Bowl game at least!
Luckily for us, jinxes arenít real.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:05 AM Today
granted i don't have as much time to watch interviews and such, plus different time zones and all, but....

has mahomes dad dropped off as far as coverage and interviews. maybe i have just missed those occasions. do they show him in the suite like they used to? if so, why do you think that is? :-)

BTW: does this look familiar?

[Reply]
Why Not? 07:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
granted i don't have as much time to watch interviews and such, plus different time zones and all, but....

has mahomes dad dropped off as far as coverage and interviews. maybe i have just missed those occasions. do they show him in the suite like they used to? if so, why do you think that is? :-)

Heís not LaVar Ball. He doesnít make it about him. Heís been interviewed a couple times over the course of the season but how many times can you interview someoneís dad unless that dad is making it about them(hence the Ball reference). Iím sure youíll see a shot of him at the SB.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Nickhead:

The story about him being the son of a major leaguer was a great origin story. Now Mahomes has begun writing his own legacy, and that is a much better story.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:46 AM Today
:-) :-)

Vrabel - OK, I lost. So sew it back on.
Attached: Mahomes - Vrabel.jpg (67.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 1774 of 1774
« First < 774127416741724176417701771177217731774
Up