Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Alita: Battle Angel
keg in kc 04:15 PM 07-23-2018
Jim Cameron. That is all.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:37 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Whut? Half the movie was a love story, and Alita was a ball of emotion for most of the film (angry, crying, etc.,.). People are complaining it had TOO much humanity because of the love story.

Saw it again yesterday in IMAX 3D. Definitely better than regular 3D.
I understand your pointing out the story arc of a love story as proof of the "humanity". But, IMHO it didn't feel real. Forced in to provide humanity in a CGI movie. Avatar, Terminator are great examples on how to blend sci-fi and humanity. Disappointing that Cameron didn't do this better.

Fan boys complaining about too much "humanity" are not relevant to the making of a movie. They should stick to video games.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:20 PM 04-01-2019
People are picky as fuck.

I went into this movie knowing nothing about it, and it was a great use of my time.
Would go watch it again in 3D.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:07 AM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
People are picky as ****.

I went into this movie knowing nothing about it, and it was a great use of my time.
Would go watch it again in 3D.
I saw it yesterday for the third time. It's disappointing that it's only made $84M domestically because I think it deserved much better. But the worldwide total is $400M.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:38 AM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I saw it yesterday for the third time. It's disappointing that it's only made $84M domestically because I think it deserved much better. But the worldwide total is $400M.
Hope it gets a sequel but not counting on it
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:11 PM 08-28-2019
Watched this finally. It was fun, and extremely cool visually. The story was a little too much of a "first love" young adult novel, but it was well acted and the action was top notch. I'd like to see the sequel where she's pissed off and fucking people up, but not sure we'll get one.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up