ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 52 of 252
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:18 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
"RP Mod"?
Role play. The cops vs the bad guys can be funny as **** at times. Lirik will role play the GTAV mod at times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW5hlsaOxCw some random clip i found on youtube.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:50 AM 04-27-2017
so that RP is a mod where you can install and play as a cop or robber (in this case)?

I quickly watched a few of the RP GTAV vids on youtube last night; so if I'm looking at it correctly, it's a mod that allows you to just play/do whatever. no missions involved or anything like that. Just a way to log in a play as a good guy or bad guy?
[Reply]
Fish 11:04 AM 04-27-2017
so that RP is a mod where you can install and play as a cop or robber (in this case)?

I quickly watched a few of the RP GTAV vids on youtube last night; so if I'm looking at it correctly, it's a mod that allows you to just play/do whatever. no missions involved or anything like that. Just a way to log in a play as a good guy or bad guy?
That was my understanding. It's just expected that everyone plays their role. Seems like lots of childish trolling instead.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:51 AM 04-27-2017
"RP Mod"?
A standalone multiplayer mod is out for GTA V. completely takes you off rockstars servers and allows people to create there own servers for people to play on, with persistance, cstom scripting etc.

Right now the community is BOOMING with persistant roleplay servers, just go take a look at the GTA V streams on twitch, tens of thousands of people watching people roleplay police, criminals, emts, citizens etc.

Check out Timmac for a good dose of what you can expect with the fiveM mod.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:52 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
That was my understanding. It's just expected that everyone plays their role. Seems like lots of childish trolling instead.
There are plenty of people who play it right, few dipshits, but in good servers they are banned and gone etc.

Main server I play on is called Revolution life. Its shenanigans and laughs for hours.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:55 AM 04-28-2017
Can't wait to buy Madden 18 and start Patrick Mahomes II

I've hated Madden for a long time but now I can get excited to have a true quarterback for the Chiefs I'm going enjoy racking up yards and touchdowns and winning Super Bowls with.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:09 AM 04-28-2017

such a fun game. I've been playing this for a bout a year and it finally got released. it went gold on steam pretty quick too.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:05 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
A standalone multiplayer mod is out for GTA V. completely takes you off rockstars servers and allows people to create there own servers for people to play on, with persistance, cstom scripting etc.

Right now the community is BOOMING with persistant roleplay servers, just go take a look at the GTA V streams on twitch, tens of thousands of people watching people roleplay police, criminals, emts, citizens etc.

Check out Timmac for a good dose of what you can expect with the fiveM mod.

Let's get some CP members to play cops v bad guys.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:33 PM 04-28-2017
Been playing RE7 lately. Good game. Very nerve racking.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:06 PM 04-28-2017
Mario Kart 8 is so so so good....right at home on the Switch.

Nintendo keeps on delivering, Switch is God tier.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:06 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Let's get some CP members to play cops v bad guys.

Only CP member I can get to play with me consistently is Buck
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:43 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Been playing RE7 lately. Good game. Very nerve racking.
Yeah it's a complete mindf***. It's worlds better than the last few RE games imo.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:33 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Can't wait to buy Madden 18 and start Patrick Mahomes II

I've hated Madden for a long time but now I can get excited to have a true quarterback for the Chiefs I'm going enjoy racking up yards and touchdowns and winning Super Bowls with.
Not even That will get me to play that pos franchise.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:38 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Mario Kart 8 is so so so good....right at home on the Switch.

Nintendo keeps on delivering, Switch is God tier.
Im gonna wait til Super Mario Odyssey comes out before pulling the trigger on buying a Switch. Think its out around Xmas holiday or shortly before black fri.

Cant wait to try out Zelda BOTW, Mariokart 8 though.

Hopefully soon theyll have release date info on Smash Bros 4 and Mario Party soon (babes love this game btw).

Also have decided to pull trigger on a Xbox One Scorpio when it comes out. Usually dont buy 2 systems at once but Mario games obvsiously arent cross platform and by then Ace Combat 7 will be on XB1 (MS is currently working on a VR platform too which is gonna be awesome for AC7). By then I'll be done with MLB The Show'17. Those are the only 2 games I like that are currently PS4 exclusive only. It REALLY sucks XB1 doesnt have a quality MLB game to counter PS4's MLB The Show (which is a great baseball game btw). The best baseball game ever was EA's MVP baseball 2004-05 (XB and PS2). Really wish EA would bring back that and college football (i know why they cant or wont, but we can all wish).

Another question...did EA give up on its PGA golf series? They havent put out a pga game in a couple yrs. I always enjoyed them. Tiger no longer the face of that franchise will they continue to use Rory? When Tiger was dominating and face of the game, that franchise would release a new game every spring.

Main reason i wanna switch to XB1 is thats what all my friends have now. I bought PS4 before anyone else upgraded to a next gen console and I cant play with them online. Just bought a new 4K TV too so next XB1 console is to support 4k gaming and streaming online.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:47 AM 05-01-2017
I bought this on a chance from the Playstation Store for $4.99 and I love it! Its addictive for a side scroller!

[Reply]
Page 52 of 252
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up